SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, August 5, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 8/6



Monthly Path (18-11)
Jerzy Janowicz
Grasshoppers
Juventus
Everton

Trap Picks (6-8)


1210 Jerzy Janowicz 2-0 - Benneteau is a good player but I like Janowicz more. I got him winning this match just hope he does it in straight sets. But I could see Benneteau playing tough. Confidence:2

100 2 or fewer- Toss up but Vegas has the under at -118 and the over at +103. Confidence:1

300 Grasshoppers- I think every sign here points to a draw. The Grasshoppers are losing 0-1 in the leg and will need to push for goals. I see a 1-1 draw. Confidence:2

640 Juventus- Vegas has Juventus around -157 which are pretty high odds. I am not that confident because I wonder how motivated Juventus is because this is the 7th place game. Milan hasnt looked good but I could see a draw. Confidence:2

705 Detroit Tigers- This is going to be a really tough game to predict especially with what happened on Monday night. This features 2 really good starting pitchers. Both of these pitchers have seen these teams multiple times in their career and even this year. Both have struggled because both teams have very good lineup. In this kind of game I would just give an edge to the Tigers because they are the better team. Confidence:2

710 Colorado Rockies- Chatwood is one of the best young pitchers in the game. He really struggled on the road against Atlanta. The braves were really hot so I will kind of excuse that game. I think he will have a chance to bounce back here with a solid game against a not so good Mets lineup. Chatwood has pitched well against the Mets in the past. I think the Rockies are a better team. But the Rockies have some of the worst statistical road numbers in MLB. I still think they have a very good shot to win this game.  Confidence:3

810 Chicago White Sox- Both teams are pretty cold right now. I have to give a slight edge here to the White Sox with Sale on the mound. Confidence:2

910 Everton - The odds favor the draw here but I got this as a toss up. I am hoping Valencia can come through. Confidence:1

940 Tampa Bay Rays - Hellickson has been absolutely on fire in the last couple months. But he struggled in his last outing which was against Arizona. Hellickson was 6-0 in his last starts before going against Arizona. Hellickson really struggled that night with his command. Miley has been better of late but his home splits are still high. He was inconsistent in the beginning of the year but has seem to come around. I still don't trust him here. The main reason for my pick is the Rays eat up lefties. They are 23-13 this year against Left Handed Pitchers. Confidence:3

1002 Mercury DD- I know this pick might surprise people considering the Storm beat the Mercury twice this year. But Griner is expected to play a big role in tonight's game. I have to think her and Taurasi could be really dangerous at home. Confidence:1

1005 Texas Rangers- I cant see anyone in their right mind that would think picking against Darvish is a good idea. So it is just a matter of your confidence level. Its a decent pick but I am just not super confident in the Rangers on the road. Especially when the Angels are so tough at home. Cruz wont be playing even though he isn't that big of a loss. Just thinking this might be one of those games were it looks so easy on paper. Confidence:3

1010 Baltimore Orioles- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment