SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 8/14

Monthly Path (38-30)
No
Either team leads
Yes
No
No
16 or fewer


Trap Picks (6-8)




1110 No -Confidence:3

110 Cleveland Indians- Confidence:1

210 Detroit Tigers- White Sox are playing the Tigers tough this series. But I cant see them winning 3 in a row. Porcello has always done well against Chicago. Tigers usually hit Danks well. Some white sox have a very good average against Porcello which is making me thinking to stay away from this game. Confidence:3

230 USA - I got this game as 1-1 draw. Confidence:1

231 Either team leads- Confidence:2

330 Portugal- Odds favor the draw since its just a friendly. But Portugal is tough and I think they will play well in their home country and come away with a win. Not very confident since friendlies are tough but I think Portugal is better pick in this game. Confidence:2

332 Yes- Depends on the flow of the game. I would favor this a lot more if they do score in the first half since I don't see them scoring more than once. Confidence:1

340 Arizona Diamondbacks- Corbin is a stud and Orioles don't have great numbers against lefties. I don't like picking a team to win 3 consecutive times against 1 team. Confidence:4

705 Los Angeles Angels- I don't care about how bad the Angels have been playing. With the way Weaver has been pitching he might only need 1 or 2 runs. If this was in any other ball park I would feel a lot better about this pick. Confidence:2

707 Boston Red Sox- I don't think Johnson will be pitching this game as I heard he will be on the DL. But whether its Johnson or Rogers I don't really think it matters. I had to put down a team like the Blue Jays but they just aren't very good. Lester has been so inconsistent in his last starts that I don't know which one will show up. Red Sox are definitely the pick here it should just be a matter of how confident you are. Confidence:3

807 Pittsburgh Pirates- I try to not be biased when doing picks against a team I follow like the Pirates and I don't think this is. Both of these pitchers pitched against each team once. Liriano pitched pretty good  and Miller struggled a little bit but wasn't awful. But when I  see the game before this  go extra innings I always give an edge to the team with the deeper bullpen which is the Pirates definitely. Then you add on top of that a more experienced starter in Lirano. Even though Lirano struggled against the Rockies in his last outing I think the Pirates get a win today. A lot of people though they would struggled with the pressure of being in first place or playing against the Cardinals but they have handled the challenge very well. Confidence:3

808 No- Alvarez is in a bit of slump. McCutchen is hot but I think too many things could happen to bank on a hit. Confidence:2

902 3 or more- Confidence:1

905 No- Confidence:1

1020 16 or fewer- Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment