SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 8/7

Monthly Path (18-15)
Nordsjaelland
PSV Elndhoven
No Puig
No


Trap Picks (6-8)


1200 Nordsjaelland- I don't feel great about this pick because I feel Zenit is a much better team. But when you have a team like Nordsjaelland that is going to need to push to get goals. I think all the numbers point to Zenit winning tomorrow 2-1. Confidence:3

245 PSV Elndhoven- They won the first leg of this match 2-0. I think they could play a little conservative here. But they are a much better team so I cant pick against them. Confidence:2

340 San Diego Padres- Baltimore generally will play a weaker lineup in day games. I never know what to expect out of Gonzalez. I am not confident in the Padres but I like Stults at home. Think they are the better pick here. Confidence:1

340 Seattle Mariners- Not a big fan of Harang here but he pitches better at home. Cant see Toronto winning 3 in a row against the Mariners. Confidence:1

640 AC Milan- Confidence:1

807 St. Louis Cardinals- Should be a tight game. I have to give an edge here to the home team and the pitcher with the better starting pitcher on the mound. Confidence:2

808 No- Confidence:1

840 No - Confidence:1

910 Real Madrid - Confidence:3

930 Portland Timbers- Confidence:1

940 Tampa Bay Rays- I really like both of these young pitchers. I would give a slight edge to Delgado here at home. But I think the Rays are the better team and its hard to see them losing 2 days in a row. Confidence:2

1005 Texas Rangers- A better team with a better pitcher on the mound. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment