SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SFTC Picks for Thursday 8/15

Monthly Path (43-31)
Boo Weekley
1st set
Miles Raonic
Any Other Result
Washington Nationals
2 or fewer
San Diego Padres


Trap Picks (6-8)


No Preaseson Football for me sorry.


750 Boo Weekley - Most people have probably never hear of Sang Moon Bae. He is a very good golfer. I usually tend to give an edge to the tie option on the first round. But I think this course fits Boo pretty well. I would take the better golfer in this prop. Confidence:2

1250 Sergio Garcia - More of a gut call then anything. Sergio is hit or miss sometimes. But 2 pretty evenly matched golfers so I would give an edge to the tie here. Confidence:1

105 Los Angeles Angels- Yankees bats are hot recently. But there is no way I can pick a team with Phil Hughes pitching to win. He has not been good this year given his 4-11 record. Not very confident in the Angels given they aren't a great team. But I got them winning here. Confidence:2

110 1st set- Confidence:2

145 St. Louis Cardinals- Lynn has just been too solid at home for me to not like the Cardinals here. I don't have a lot to say except I expect the Cardinals to play a lot better on Thursday. I got them winning 5-3. Confidence:3

150 Miles Raonic - Confidence:1

250 Any Other Result(Haas) - I just think Haas has played really well in this tournament and even though he played 1 more game than Federer I still think this is the better play. Haas might not win a set but he'll definitely compete in both. Confidence:2

405 Washington Nationals- Confidence:2

707 Boston Red Sox- As of right now this looks like the best pick on the board. I don't like taking road teams and I usually try to stay away from really high percentages ones like this. But the Blue Jays just seem to play well at home. A lot of Red Sox hitters have a good history against Buehrle but the majority of those have come in Boston. The Red Sox offense on the road does not have very high numbers. Though Buehrle this year has not put up great numbers he seems to at least have a lot better games at home. You also have to wonder if the Red Sox will be looking ahead considering they will have a big series this weekend against New York. Now the difference between Peavy and Buehrle is great enough for this to be a decent pick. But there are too many things to point for this to be another sheep slaughter and for me to not feel great about this pick. Confidence:3

806 2 or fewer- Just a simple odds play. This seems like it should be a low scoring game but its preseason so who knows. Confidence:3

810 Cincinnati Reds- Cingrani is one the best young pitchers in the game. The Reds are red hot right now. This is another pick that should connect. But Lohse and the Brewers are always tough in Milwaukee. Cingrani pitched great against them earlier this year and had 10 strikeouts and the Reds lost the game 2-0. I expect another low scoring game that could go either considering 2 solid pitchers on the hill Confidence:3

810 Minnesota Twins- Both of these teams have been playing better recently. Hard to trust Rienzo making his 4th career start. But at the same time Pelfrey hasn't been good this year. Give an edge to the Twins here at home and because they are 9-3 against CWS this year. Confidence:3

910 17 or fewer- Confidence:2

945 No- Confidence:1

1000 Seattle Storm- Confidence:1

1010 San Diego Padres- I really like both of these pitchers. I got this game as a toss up. Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment