SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, August 2, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday August 3

Just a warning I am going out tonight so my picks might be short and might not have time to do writeups or fully research every pick.


Monthly Path (7-5)
Galatasaray
Bordeaux
Azarenka
Boston Red Sox
-UFC
-UFC


Trap Picks (6-7)



900 Galatasaray - 2 evenly matched teams. I think the draw is the most likely outcome. Confidence:2

110 68 or more- Tiger was unbelievable on Friday. I just think he is more likely to come out and not dominate like he did today. I mean Tiger could obviously shoot a 65 tomorrow and it wouldn't surprise me. But I just feel that give the cushion Tiger as after the second round so if he shoots a -2 tomorrow he will be pretty happy. Confidence:2

245 Bordeaux - Confidence:1

405 Oakland Athletics- Garza is tough but A's tough at home. Feel the Rangers streak comes to an end here. I got this as a toss up though. Confidence:1

405 Los Angeles Dodgers- Samardzija has been inconsistent this year and the Cubs aren't playing that well. But I don't like Capuano just hope the Dodgers offense can outscore the Cubs here. Confidence:2

510 Azarenka - Confidence:1

710 Washington Nationals- Neither pitcher is very good. But I think the Brewers bullpen will be tired. Just think the Nationals are a better team. Confidence:2

710 Cleveland Indians- Confidence:2

710 Boston Red Sox- Confidence:3

805 Real Madrid- Better team but I think Everton is better than the Galaxy were yesterday.  Confidence:2

840 New York Yankees- Confidence:3

1040 LA Galaxy- If their key players play in this game I think they will compete and at least keep it close here. Confidence:3


Make sure to check out my UFC picks under my UFC predictions page

http://danossftcpicks.blogspot.com/p/ufc-predictions.html

1130 Decision - Confidence:3

1205 KO or TKO- Confidence:5

No comments:

Post a Comment