SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 8/21

Monthly Path (60-49)
Jaro
Chelsea 1-0 or 2-0
1 or fewer
Barcelona
Baltimore Orioles
Portland Timbers

Trap Picks (7-11)
Pittsburgh Pirates



1130 Jaro- I got this as a complete toss up. Confidence:1

110 Atlanta Braves- A lot could depend on the lineups. But both pitchers have been pitching really well. I just think the Braves are sure a better team that they should bounce back here with a win. But if Upton and McCann are both not in the lineup I might switch to the Mets. Confidence:2

210 St. Louis Cardinals- Westbrook has been struggling recently but I cant see the Cardinals losing 2 days in a row. Gorzelanny used to pitch for the Pirates so he has seen the Cardinals before. But hasn't pitched against them since 2010. I think some of Westbrooks games have come against really good teams that were hot. I got the Cards bouncing back here with a win. Confidence:3

245 Aston Villa- Interesting to see how Aston Villa does with there 2nd early road test to start the year. They played really well and beat Arsenal 3-1. Chelsea on the other hand looked great but it was just against Hull. I think Aston Villa is a good enough team to keep this close and just hope Chelsea doesn't get a late goal. I got Chelsea 2-1. Confidence:2

245 Fenerbache - Confidence:4

245 Chelsea 1-0 or 2-0- I think these are the 2 most likely scores. But I'm not very confident in it because I think Aston Villa scores at some point in this match. Confidence:2

335 Oakland Athletics- Confidence:3

345 Boston Red Sox- I think they are the better team and should bounce back after a tough loss last night. But Zito at home is always tough. Confidence:2

347 0 or 1- Confidence:1

500 Barcelona- Confidence:3

640 San Diego Padres- Am really not a big fan of Kennedy and wish that the Padres would of had any other starter on the hill here and I would love this pick. Cole has really struggled in his recent games. Even though some of his numbers might look okay he really struggles with his command. Which lets up a lot of walks. I still think with Kennedy on the hill the Padres win this 1. Confidence:1

705 New York Yankees- Confidence:2

705 Cleveland Indians- Never picking the Angels again until Trout is playing. If he isn't playing then I will move this to a 4. Confidence:4

707 Baltimore Orioles- I cant see them getting swept here at home. Chen is solid and I think he is better than Hellickson. Hellickson is tough to predict but his road numbers are slightly higher. Hoping the Orioles bats finally come around. Confidence:3

1105 Portland Timbers- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment