SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

SFTC Picks for Friday 5/10


If they don't add more afternoon picks I like Lille more than Levante


839 Matt Kuchar or tie- Kuchar was even on the back 9 yesterday and Woods shot a 3 under. I kind of like this pick. I love both of these golfers but I think its hard for a golfer even someone like Woods  to repeat the kind of day he had. From what I saw was Kuchar missed a lot of easy putts and didn't have his bet rounds. Confidence:3

1200 Olympiacos - Confidence:2

1226 9 or 10 strokes- I think this is a safer play. They all parred this whole in their first rounds. I might change this if 17 plays tougher or the hole as it a tough placement but I think this is the better pick. Confidence:2

136 9 strokes or fewer- Confidence:1

149 Adam Scott- I would simply pick this because Scott could out shoot Rory today and has the tie. Confidence:2

230 Lille wins by 2- I think Lille should definitely win this game so its just a matter of will then win by 2. I think they bounce back after getting beat by Toulouse 4-2 acouple of days ago.   Confidence:2

300 Levante win or draw- I think this game has a 1-1 draw written all over it. It seems Zaragoza has some injuries there dealing with. Confidence:2

300 Real Madrid- Confidence:2

710 Pittsburgh Pirates- I think the Pirates are a better team. Rodriquez hasn't been great this year but hes been a lot better than Marcum. Marcum has really struggled this year. I think the Pirates bounce back after a 3-2 loss on Thursday.  Confidence:2

730 Washington Capitals- Confidence:3

800 Anaheim Ducks- Confidence:3

805 Heat by DD- I don't think they put as bad of a beating as they did in game 2 but I think they win handily. The Heat are the best team and they proved that in the last game. Think they continuing play the way they do in this game. Confidence:4

805 Dwyane Wade- Confidence:2

810 Chicago White Sox- Chicago had a day off today which I think will give them an advantage. Hanson has pitched well this year. Confidence:2

810 New York Yankees- Since Davis used to pitch for Tampa Bay it means a lot of the yankee players have had a decent amount of experience against him. Confidence:2

810 Baltimore Orioles- Minnesota has been playing well but I like Baltimore's lineup and Hammel. Confidence:3

930 3 or 4- My initial prediction when I first read the pick was 5 or maybe 6. This could change depending on what happens in the game. My initial pick was any other but now I changed it. I'll update my twitter account for my final pick if I change it. Confidence:2

1000 Los Angeles Kings- I have picked them all along and am sticking with them. Confidence:3

1010 Seattle Mariners- Seattle gets a day off and gets to play at home. Iwakuma has pitched very well  this year. Seattle struggles to hit the ball on some nights but I think they can do it against Straily. Oakland has 2 of its best hitters in Crisp and Reddick on the DL. Pending lineups tomorrow this seems like the best pick of the day. Confidence:5

1015 Atlanta Braves- Confidence:2

1035 San Antonio Spurs- Hoping the Warriors shooters decide to cool off. Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment