SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

SFTC Picks for Sunday 5/5


Some of my baseball picks might change if there are some big changes to some lineups.




830 Liverpool- I think they need this game more and play better at home. Confidence:2

1100 Chelsea win or draw- Manchester United is solid at home but I question how much they want this game since they already clinched. Think a draw is a pretty solid play. Confidence:2

1205 Pittsburgh Penguins- Now this pick is biased but as much as I think  the Islanders are underrated I dont think they win this game. The Penguins played so bad in those final 2 periods on Friday. This team has too much talent and leadership to lose this game. Confidence:5

105 Oklahoma City Thunder-I am really impressed with the Grizzlies. But I think the Thunder are still a better team and win this game at home. Confidence:3

105 New York Yankees- Confidence:2

105 Cleveland Indians- Indians are red hot right now. Confidence:2

107 Toronto Blue Jays- Confidence:3

110 Any other Manufacturer- Confidence:1

135 Washington Nationals- I think the Nats are a better team even though the Pirates have been playing well. Almost same analysis as yesterday. Gio is a stud and I am not a big fan of Rodriquez. This will be only his 2nd start this year. Confidence:4

210 St. Louis Cardinals- I think they're offense is really starting to come on which is scary for the NL. I like Garcia a lot more than Estrada. Confidence:4

210 Kansas City Royals- Confidence:3

220 Cincinnati Reds- Latos has pitched extremely well this year but has struggled on the road. That is my only concern. Reds offense has picked up and I dont see the Cubs winning this game. Confidence:4

305 Boston Red Sox- Confidence:3

305 Chicago Blackhawks- Confidence:3

335 Baltimore Orioles- Confidence:3

340 New York Knicks- I just am not a big fan of the way the Knicks have played the past couple of games.  I also see a lot of similarities with the Celtics and Pacers. So I think the Pacers will look at some of the footage at what worked against the Knicks and use it. I also say Carmelo in a lot of pain with his shoulder and view it as a concern going forward. Confidence:2

410 Arizona Diamondbacks- Confidence:2

410 Colorado Rockies- Confidence:3

500 Chivas USA- Confidence:2

705 Montreal Canadiens- This game could go either way since I think both are really evenly matched. But I think the Canadeins are just better and really need to play better if they want to win this series. Confidence:3

805 San Francisco Giants- I  have really been impressed with Ryu so far this year but I might change this pick based on the Dodgers lineup. They haven't been hitting well and I have to think Cain gets back on track sooner or later. Confidence:2

806 Dodgers hits- I think this is a better pick even without a tie. But as I said above it depends on the Dodgers lineup. Cain strikeout number has been a little down this year. Confidence:2

915 3 hits or fewer- Confidence:2

1005 Vancouver Canucks- Simply put if they don't win this game then this series is over. Confidence:4

1020 16 pitches or more- Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment