SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, May 24, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 5/25



I apologize if my picks over the next couple of days are brief since I will be busy this weekend because of the holiday. If worst comes to worst my picks should be up but with no write-ups.

I also created a page for my UFC picks so make sure to check those out.



1100 Yes both get a run- Confidence:1

1205 Any other result (Texas AM)- Confidence:2

107 Toronto Blue Jays- Just have more confidence in Dickey. Confidence:3

235 Cornell- Thought they looked great last weekend. Confidence:3

245 Bayern Munich- Confidence:2

246 German or No goal- Confidence:1

347  Bayern Munich- Confidence:2

405 San Francisco Giants- Confidence:2

410 Milwaukee Brewers- Locke has been pitching well recently. Not a big fan of Fiers. More of a gut call but I think the Pirates loss here again. Confidence:3

505 Syracuse - Confidence:2

530 Chelsea - Confidence:2

530 Boston Bruins- Think they looked like the better team in this series. Think theres a very good chance they finish this series at home. Confidence:4

715 Washington Nationals- Not a big fan of Haren and Pettibone has pitched well this year. Just think Washington is that much better of a team. Confidence:3

715 Los Angeles Dodgers- Confidence:2

800 Chicago Blackhawks- I have picked them the last couple games of this series and it has really backfired on me. I am sticking with them because of how much talent they have. Detroit has momentum and their number right now though. Confidence:4

905 Memphis Grizzlies- Simply put if they lose this game then this series is over. Memphis really good at home. Confidence:5

906 Yes 5 pt lead- Confidence:2

1010 Seattle Mariners- Confidence:2

1010 Arizona Diamondbacks- Confidence:3

1030 Yes- Confidence:2

1130 Any Other result- writeup on my UFC prediction page. Confidence:3

1155 Cain wins before 3rd round-  writeup on my UFC prediction page. Confidence:4

No comments:

Post a Comment