SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SFTC Picks for Thursday 5/2






740 Rickie Fowler or tie- I think the Fowler with the tie is safer. Confidence:2

1255 Rory McIlroy- Confidence:1

220 Chicago Cubs- I like travis wood. Confidence:3

305 Benfica - Confidence:1

305 FC Basel- They are down 2-1 in the aggregate and need this game. Confidence:2

305 NO Chelsea leads atleast once- Confidence:1

406 NO goal in 2nd half for Basel- I'm thinking this game will be low scoring. But I think Basel gets atleast one goal but it wouldn't surprise me if they get shut out. Depends on the score at half time. If they are losing at the half I'll feel better about this pick. Confidence:2

432 Syracuse by 2- I don't follow lacrosse that much but I know Syracuse is good. I never really heard Notre Dame being good. Confidence:2

700 Montreal Canadeins - As we have saw on Wednesday of how important home ice is. That is basically the only reason I would take them. I would pick this with caution though. Ottawa has played them tough all year and I think Ottawa is a little underrated. Confidence:3

707 Toronto Blue Jays- Confidence:2

710 Atlanta Braves- They have so key players hurt but I think they are still a very good team. Not a big fan of Haren this year even though he pitched well against Cincinnati. Confidence:3

730 Washington Capitals- I really could see this game going either way. I think Washington has just played well down the stretch and think it will be interesting to see how Ovechkin plays when he isn't the favorite. Confidence:3

805 Texas Rangers- Confidence:2

810 St. Louis Cardinals- I think they are just a better team. I think it is only a matter of time before this lineup gets going. I think the over in this game is a solid play. I would be more confident in this game but I could see a bit of  let down game after some big wins against the Reds. Confidence:2

810 Brooklyn Nets- Confidence:2

810 Boozer and Noah- I like this pick for acouple of different reasons. They have a number of different ways to score. They are playing at home and it all it takes is the Nets to have one bad quarter. It does kind of scare me that they could get into foul trouble or Noah is battling through an injury. But I still like this pick. Confidence:3

930 St. Louis Blues- Confidence:2

935 2 or fewer- I might change this pick depending on how the first half plays. Neither of these teams have great shooters. I think this will land on 2 or 3. I'm wondering if Kirk Hinrich really helps this pick because it will allow Nate Robinson to shoot more. Confidence:2

1000 Anaheim Ducks- I think they are just a better team. I think Detroit looked warren out in Game 1. Confidence:3

1005 Baltimore Orioles- Thinking the over looks good here. Confidence:2

1045 Golden State Warriors- I think they end this series at home. I think the Nuggets have struggled guarding Golden States smaller lineup since Lee went out. Confidence:4



No comments:

Post a Comment