SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 5/15





1000  Giannina- Really tough at home. Confidence:2

1235 Baltimore Orioles- Marquis has pitched well this year but I have to think the Orioles bounce back after a tough loss yesterday. Confidence:4

110 Chicago White Sox- Confidence:2

245 Chelsea - Think they are just the better team. Thinking a low scoring game here. Thinking these teams tie at 1-1 then go to extra time.  Confidence:2

246 Match tied- Thinking 0-0 at the half. If either of these teams scored it would surprise me though.  Confidence:2

335 Texas Rangers- Should win with Ogando on the mound. Confidence:3

340 Arizona Diamondbacks- Confidence:2

347 1 or fewer- Depends on the score at the half but if the score is 0-0 I would feel better about this. Confidence:1

705 Seattle Mariners- Confidence:3

705 Milwaukee Brewers- Confidence:4

707 Boston Red Sox- I like both of these pitchers even though they have been a little inconsistent. Don't have faith in the Rays lineup outside of Longoria. Confidence:3

707 Toronto Blue Jays- Vogelsong has not been good this year. Confidence:3

710 Bulls-Any Other Result- I think the Heat win this game but its just a matter of by how much. Hearing Wade might not play. Which I think could hurt but not by as much as some people would think. I don't think Wade is a 100% and hasn't played that well in this series. I don't think the Bulls go down without a fight. Confidence:3

711 Boozer 1st half points- Confidence:2

735 Los Angeles Galaxy- Confidence:1

805 Chicago Cubs- Hard to pick against Samardzija. Confidence:2

810 Red Wings W/D/L1- Detroit is coming into this series playing really well. Chicago is the team to beat in West even as much as I like the Kings. But I think its tough for a team to not play a game for a week and immediately get into rhythm. With the chance of Chicago having some rust I like this pick. Confidence:4

811 Blackhawks- Confidence:2

830 Yes Heat outscore Bulls- depends on first half but I kind of like this pick. Heat usually dominate the 3rd quarter and if the game is already out of reach in the 4th we could see the Heat pull away. Confidence:3

940 Oklahoma City Thunder- I picked them up to this point so I cant pick against them. The Grizzlies are a much better team at this point and Durant does not have a whole lot of support. Think they give Durant  some support tonight but I wouldn't be shocked if the Grizzlies end this series tonight. Confidence:3

1005 Kansas City Royals- Confidence:3

1010 Los Angeles Dodgers- Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment