SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, May 19, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 5/20

I apologize if some of my writeups don't make sense. I'll try to fix them up tomorrow.



1100 Anzhi Makhackala- Confidence:1

1205 Seattle Mariners- Iwakuma has been solid this year and is turning into one of my favorite pitchers. I'm hoping he gets enough run support. Cleveland is tough though since they already won 3 games against them. Confidence:3

107 Toronto Blue Jays- Odorizzl is suppose to be a stud. But I don't have faith in picking a guy making his first start of this year. Even though Baltimore is a little cold I think they should be able to give Dickey enough run support to win this game. This might actually be the best of the day if I like the lineups. Confidence:4

245 Yes both advance- I think its the better pick even though odds would suggest other wise. Confidence:1

400 3 goals or fewer- Confidence:2

707 Baltimore Orioles- This pick is a toss up. I think majority of people will look at this and think Garcia is awful and CC is pitching this should be a lock. I'm disagreeing a little. CC has seemed a little bit off even though he pitched pretty good his last 2 starts. I'm with you that Garcia is not that good. I just think a lot of people will look at his 5.51 ERA and just use that as their reason to pick it. I think he just faced to offenses that were hot and that point in time. Thinking he rebounds with just an average game and then Baltimore's offense does the rest. Confidence:2

715 CC Sabathia strikeouts- Baltimore strikes out a lot. Thinking CC will come out and get a couple in the first couple innings. Confidence:2

740 Chicago Blackhawks- I think the Blackhawks are just a better team. Detroit is tough considering how much playoff experience they have. Think the Blackhawks avenge that game 2 loss and win this one. Confidence:4

741 Full Strength Goal- Confidence:1

805 Texas Rangers- I just have to give them an advantage because of their lineup but Colon is solid. Both teams are hot right now. I just wonder if the Rangers will be fatigued from the Sunday night game. Confidence:2

810  Los Angeles Dodgers  - What a pitching duel this should be. Gallardo has had his ups and downs this year. Kershaw has been on fire lately. His numbers are second to none. I could find stats and reasons to pick either side. I just cant pick against Kershaw with the way he is pitching. It wouldn't shock me if Segura had a nice game here. Confidence:3

820 1 or 2- I might change this pick but at this point in time I'm thinking these offenses get going around then. Could see either of these team score 3 runs in those 2 innings. Confidence:2

920 No hit- Confidence:3

1015 San Francisco Giants - This will be a battle of the ex Pittsburgh Pirates scrub pitchers. I like Vogelsong but the way he is pitching he basically is a scrub right now. Both have an era in the 8s. Vogelsong hasn't been great this year but I think he has to turn it around or he will probably head to the DL. Duke on the other hand is not good. Both are good teams but I'll take the home team. Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment