SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 5/8


If anyone has any questions feel free to send me questions. Some of my afternoon baseball picks my change depending on lineups.


915 5 games or fewer- I don't see Paire winning more than 6 if this goes over. Confidence:2

1200 Any other Result- Confidence:1

220 St. Louis Cardinals- Confidence:3

245 Chelsea - They have been on fire lately. Confidence:2

340 San Diego Padres- They have been playing really well recently but Nolasco is tough. Confidence:3

345 San Francisco Giants- Confidence:3

700 Boston Bruins- The Bruins are the better team but the Maple Leafs need this game. Confidence:2

705 Boston Red Sox-Confidence:2

710 Heat by DD- It is remarkable what the Bulls have been able to do these late couple of days but there is no way they keep it up. I don't think the Heat played bad in game 1 it was more so they didn't knock down shots. I also think Lebron didn't come out with his usually intensity. That could of been due to a number of reason and my guess is the rust of not playing a game in almost a week. I think the Heat come out tonight and make a statement. Confidence:3

711 Lebron James or Dwyane Wade- I don't think I have to go into detail about this pick. One of these 2 should be the highest score at the first half.  Confidence:4

730 Washington Capitals- I think the Capitals bounce back after a tough loss. Confidence:3

810 Texas Rangers- Think they bounce back with Holland on the mound. Confidence:2

830 26 or more- Confidence:3


900 Los Angeles Kings- I think they are the better team and have momentum. Confidence:3

940 Spurs winning margin- Its hard to pick against them with how well they played in Game 1. They shoot a ton of 3s led by probably the best shooter in the league right now in Curry. But I think that game depleted the young Warriors team. I think the Spurs didn't play well and should bounce back with a solid outing at home. Confidence:2

940 3 or more- I don't think Curry has a great game tomorrow so I would be a little hesitant on this pick. But he should make 3 in the first half tomorrow. Confidence:3

1000 Anaheim Ducks- They have lost some heartbreakers in this series. Confidence:4

No comments:

Post a Comment