SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

SFTC Picks for Sunday 5/12





830 Stoke City- Think this could go either way but im thinking a draw is pretty likely. Stoke City is tough at home. Confidence:1

1100 Swansea City-Confidence:2

100 Maryland Terrapins- I don't know enough about lacrosse to really give a lot of information. I know Cornell usually has a pretty good team though. Confidence:3

110 New York Mets-  Harvey is one the best pitchers in baseball right now. Gomez is a nobody relief pitcher who has only had a handle full of starts. I cant see Gomez going more than 6 innings in this game. I feel like the Mets should be able to put up acouple of runs up on Gomez which should be enough for Harvey. They only thing that is holding me back from making this a pretty confident pick is the Pirates have scored 18 runs in the past 2 games. But I have to trust my gut and think the Mets bounce back and get a win at home with Harvey on the mound. Confidence:5

120 Tiger or Sergio- I think these are the 2 most likely to win. But there a good amount of golfers right around them that could contend and could make this interesting.  Confidence:4

210 Kansas City Royals- Kuroda has pitched well this year but think Kansas City is a good young team that doesn't want to get swept against the Yankees. Santana being on the mound really helps. Confidence:3

210 Minnesota Twins- Think this game could go either way but Chen really struggles on the road at time. Confidence:2

300 Olympiacos- Thought they looked good the other day. Confidence:2

300 Lyon- Confidence:1

335 Golden State Warriors- I think they bounce back even though they are young. If they lose this game this series is basically over. Confidence:3

405 Atlanta Braves- Lincecum has struggled of late. Medlen struggles on the road sometimes. My thinking is both will pitch better but that Medlen has been more consistent. I also like the Braves lineup more. Confidence:2

410 Philadelphia Phillies- This is another 50/50 game. I kind of like the Diamondbacks at home but I don't like Brandon McCarthy. McCarthy has not been good this year. On the other hand Kendrick has been pretty good. I give an advantage to the Diamondbacks lineup with Goldschmidt even though he hasn't hit the ball well in this series. I'm not really sure of what to expect from this game but I would take the team that has a much better pitcher on the mound. Confidence:2

410 Seattle Mariners- Milone has pitched pretty well this year. Saunders has struggle at times this year but he has pitched a lot better at home. I think he pitches well at home again. Oakland has a good amount of injuries, so their lineup is  a bit depleted. I think as long as Seattle can get around 3-4 runs that should be all they'll need. Confidence:3

430 New York Rangers- Confidence:3

505 Chivas USA- Confidence:2

705  Morella- Confidence:2

730 Boston Bruins- Confidence:4

805 Chicago White Sox- Both Sale and Wilson have been solid this year. Wilson has been pretty consistent this year. Sale has pitched well at home. Think the White Sox don't want to get swept. Think the White Sox and Sale feed off the crowd at home and win a close game. Confidence:2

806 Chris Sale- Think he is more likely to struggle with Trout and the top of the Angels lineup. Wilson seems to be more efficient to start the game. Confidence:3

807 Houston Dynamo- Confidence:1

915 No HR - Confidence:2

1000 Anaheim Ducks- My record for this series is 4-2. I love the Ducks and cant pick against them. But Detroit has momentum which I think is huge going into a game 7. Especially when you have veteran players who have been there before. I am not a big fan of Howard and think the Ducks should be able to pull out a victory. Confidence:4
.

1020 No full count- Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment