SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, May 20, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 5/21



Sorry everyone but I'll make sure the rest of my picks will be up early tomorrow.


1030 Ole Miss by 2- I follow some college baseball but not the SEC. From what I read this is the better pick. Confidence:1

215 Liberec - Confidence:3

300 Shamrock Rovers- Confidence:1

705 Baltimore Orioles- Yankees have been playing well recently. Neither pitcher is that good but I think Baltimore bounces back after a tough loss today. Confidence:3

707 Tampa Bay Rays- I just think Cobb is good and the Rays are a better team. Confidence:3

710 Cincinnati Reds- Not a huge fan of either pitcher but I think Leake is better than Niese. Votto has been on fire in May. Leake struggles sometimes on the road. Confidence:3

710 Miami Marlins- Confidence:2

740 New York Rangers- Rangers should play better at home and they need this game pretty badly. This will be my pick as long as lundqvist plays. Confidence:3

810 Los Angeles Dodgers- Burgos didn't look that good in his last outing I saw. I am a little cautious on this pick because the Brewers might want to really beat Greinke tonight. I think a lot of people will just look at his numbers from his last start and think this should be a lock. I think the Dodgers should win but I think Grienke pitched pretty good against a just ok Nationals lineup.  Confidence:4

810 Kansas City Royals- There in a huge slump right now but I just think they win this game. Norris and Davis are great pitchers. I like Davis a little more. I have to think the Royals turn it around. Confidence:3

835 Magic or Bobcats- Confidence:2

840 Colorado Rockies- Confidence:2

905 Memphis Grizzlies- I think they bounce back after that bad game they played on Sunday. I don't feel confident that they will win but I expect them to play a lot better. Confidence:2

906 Gasol- My reason for this pick is I think Randolph comes out and really focuses on defending Duncan. I am just thinking the Grizzlies bigs will out play the Spurs. Confidence:2

1010 San Jose Sharks- Quick is a beast but its seems they may have him figured out. Sharks really tough at home. Confidence:2

1010 St. Louis Cardinals- I don't see the Cardinals losing 2 in a row to the Padres. Wainwright is too good a pitcher. Padres offense has been pretty good the past couple weeks but I think Volquez wont be able to pitch that well against the Cards lineup. Confidence:4

1015 Washington Nationals- Hard to pick against Strasburg. Confidence:3

1030 92 or fewer- Grizzlies are a pretty solid defensive team. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment