SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 5/22


I might change some of my MLB picks if some of the lineups change. I'm not sure if I'll have access to a computer during the day so I might not be able to change some of the picks. Feel free to tweet me question and I'll try and respond.



1030 Ole Miss- I was impressed with what I saw of them today. Confidence:1

110 Cincinnati Reds- Even with Harvey on the mound I cant pick the Mets. Latos has been good this year. Don't have faith in the Mets lineup. Confidence:2

110 Milwaukee Brewers- I like Ryu better than Peralta. But I have more faith in the Brewers lineup at home. Confidence:2

130 Astra Giurgui-Confidence:2

145 Servette- Confidence:1

145 Fenerbache- Confidence:2

205 Texas Rangers- Hard to predict since its Wolf first start this year. Confidence:2

310 Colorado Rockies- I like Cahill but De La Rosa loves pitching in Colorado. Confidence:3

345 Washington Nationals- Both pitchers are very good and I could see this going either way. I just think the Nationals are too good of a team to get swept. Confidence:2

437 Toronto Blue Jays- I just have a feeling Buehrle will pitch well here. Both pitchers have really high ERAs this year. I like Toronto's lineup more than Tampa Bay. Confidence:3

705 New York Yankees- They are hot of late. I think they bounce back after a walk loss on Tuesday. Kuroda has been solid this year and has an ERA under 2. I just really like the way the Yankees are playing. Hammel pitches better at home and I like the Orioles lineup. Just think the Yankees take this game. Confidence:3

706 No Run- Confidence:1

740 Pittsburgh Penguins- Ottawa really squeaked out a win on Sunday. I don't see that happening here even though it wouldn't surprise me. Vokuun has been absolutely unbelievable in these playoffs since hes taken over. Ottawa plays well at home so I give them a edge because of that. On the other hand I look at Anderson who played a near perfect game in game 3 and was lucky to come away with a win. I just don't see that happening again. The penguins will make adjustment and I think come away with a win to make this series 3-1. Confidence:4

741 2 goals or more- I think what happened in Game 3 wont happen again. Penguins will try to rattle Anderson and make this a high scoring game. Confidence:2

840 Heat by DD- Pacers have not been good on the road. Confidence:2

841 Pacers Field Goals Made- I think this is just a safer play. Confidence:2

1005 49 or fewer- Depends on first half but I just think this game will be low scoring and Pacers are a good defensive team. Confidence:2

1010 St. Louis  Cardinals- Never really heard of either pitcher before. I would take the team with the better offense. Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment