SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

SFTC Picks for Sunday 5/19


I think Sunday is usually one of the toughest days on SFTC just to let anyone with a decent streak know.



1010 Nadal wins 2-0 - I think this is just the better pick. Nadal is known for being great on clay. From what I have seen Federer hasn't played great. I know history shows Federer should probably win 1 set. But I think Nadal comes out and proves hes the better player at the moment. Confidence:3

1100 Arsenal- Confidence:2

1202 North Carolina by 2- If you follow my blog I am a UNC fanatic. Also my buddy said he thinks the 2 favorites to win it all were Cornell and UNC. Cornell looked amazing yesterday so I'll listen to my buddy. Confidence:3

100 New York Red Bulls- Confidence:1

105 Toronto Blue Jays- This is more of a gut call. I'm not a huge fan of Dickey but I think he will start to pitch better in the near future. I'm hoping he starts today. Yankess have owned the Blue Jays this year so I'm they can turn it around. Confidence:2

130 Keegan Bradley and  Sane Moon Bae- I think this is the better pick. I thought at the beginning of the week Keegan would play very well at this tournament. He played amazing in the first round but has struggled a little bit on this next couple of rounds. He played well on Saturday so I think he should win. The only golfer who is a couple strokes back that I could see winning is Piercy. Schwartzel is 5 strokes off the lead so I see him as maybe a outside shot. I think if Keegan shots -2 today he should win. Confidence:4

135 Philadelphia Phillies- Pettibone has been solid this year. Confidence:3

215 Milwaukee Brewers- Confidence:2

220 Chicago Cubs- Wood has been solid and Gee hasn't. Confidence:4

230 Sweden- Thought they looked really good the other day. Confidence:3

240 Duke Blue Devils- Heard they are the better team. Confidence:2

300 Boston Bruins- Rangers have really struggled on the road but they need this game really bad. Confidence:3

335 Memphis Grizzlies- This should be a great series. I ultimately think the Grizzlies defense and hustle will win them this series. I am thinking they take 1 of these first 2 games. I think its game 1. I think they just match up well with the Spurs.   Confidence:3

336 Tony Parker- I think he would win this prop more times than not. Confidence:3

405 Kansas City Royals- Athletics are starting to get healthy but I think the Royals are too good of a team to get swept. Confidence:3

410 San Diego Padres- I cant believe I am actually pick them. I think Haren is overrated and Cashner has been solid at home this year. Confidence:2

410 Colorado Rockies- There bats are just red hot right now. Confidence:2

505 DC United- Confidence:1

735 Pittsburgh Penguins- Until Vokuun loses a game or plays poorly there is no way I could pick against the Penguins. They have outplayed this team in both games. I think the Penguins are in the Senators heads. If they are and it makes the Senators take some dumb penalties this series could be over real quick. Confidence:3

805 Texas Rangers- They are just playing great right now. Confidence:3

806  Any other result- I'm think someone gets a single. Confidence:2

835 Tigers more hits- With Cabrera and Fielder with a tie option. Confidence:2

1015 Yes 7+ pitches-Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment