SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, May 23, 2013

SFTC Picks for Friday 5/24




833 Charl Schwartzel- I think this is the better pick. Some may not think it is but I think Schwartzel is a more consistent golfer. Confidence:2

1105 Miami- They usually have a very good baseball team. Confidence:1

133 Zach Johnson-Confidence:2

205 Limerick- Confidence:1

310 Virginia Tech- Confidence:2

311 3 or fewer- Confidence:2

605 Missouri- Confidence:1

705 Tennessee- Confidence:1

705 Any other result(Texas AM)- Confidence:1

707 Baltimore Orioles- Tillman has been solid this year. Hard to pick against a guy on his first start. Confidence:4

710 New York Yankees- Not a big fan of either pitcher but I like Phelps a little bit more. Confidence:2

735 Senators goals scored- I think this pick just makes more sense. I love the Penguins to death but I could see the Senators easily scoring 2 or 3 goals which is I think is all they would need. Confidence:4

736 Any Other Scorer- This is just a simple odds play. Now Crosby would be my first guess for someone to score because of how well the Penguins have played at home. But any other scorer is just really safe. Confidence:5

810 Angels and Royals-These teams just have better lineups. Confidence:3

810 Milwaukee Brewers-  Estrada just pitches  well against the Pirates for some reason. Pirates really struggle against the Brewers and especially in Milwaukee. Confidence:4

835 Pacers 3 pointers- Pacers not a great 3 point shooting team but I think they should make around 7 and keep this game pretty close. Confidence:3

836 Both players get 11- I think both should score 11. I think Lebron will play better and Granger should want to get going in the first half. If this loses I think it will be because of Granger. Confidence:3

940 Arizona Diamondbacks- Confidence:3

1000 3 or 4 - I think more times than not this will be the safer play. Just a matter if it actually happens. Confidence:3

1010 Los Angeles Dodgers- Confidence:2

1010 Texas Rangers- Confidence:3

1015 San Francisco Giants- Confidence:2

2 comments:

  1. Charl Schwartzel is favored -140 /Fowler +130 I think for Fowler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for that update...I don't really look at odds for my picks though...but looks like vegas is agreeing with me

    ReplyDelete