SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 5/6





1000 Drogheda United- Confidence:1

210 Kansas City Royals- This should be a good game because it was hard for me to think of who to pick. I could easily see either one of these teams winning this game. These teams played against each other on opening day with the same starting pitchers and Chicago won 1-0. Kansas City has won the first 2 games of this series and I usually don't like to pick teams to sweep a team but I will. Shields has been solid and been 1 of the more consistent pitchers in the past couple of years. The White Sox offense has really struggled of late. I could see Alex Rios having a nice game but I cant pick a team just because of 1 player. I think the Royals are just a better team at the moment. Confidence:3

300 Sunderland- Think they need this game and play better at home. Confidence:2

705 Oakland Athletics- Confidence:3

705 Boston Bruins-Home ice has been really important so far in this playoffs. I was really impressed with the Maple Leafs in their last game. Confidence:2

707 Atlanta Braves- I am really eyeing this pick as one of the better picks of the day. Maholms number are a little skewed because of 1 bad start against Detroit. Other than that start he has pitched really well. He used to pitch against the Reds a lot since he was a pitcher for the Pirates. I will like this pick a lot if Brandon Phillips isn't playing. Confidence:4

710 Tampa Bay Rays - Confidence:4

710 Heat by DD- I think this is just a better pick given the injuries to the Bulls. Heat might come out rusty since they haven't played in almost over a week. I think they are so much more talented than a depleted Bulls team. Confidence:3

711 Lebron James  points- Now I am done really well with these props submitted by the fans. I kind of like this pick but it could come down to whether or not Deng plays. Confidence:2

735 New York Rangers- Confidence:3

805 Anaheim Ducks- Confidence:2

805 Texas Rangers- Confidence:4

830Any other result- Confidence:2

945 Spurs by DD - Think the Spurs are just a much better team and have the bodies to slow down Curry. Confidence:3

1005 Los Angeles Kings- Confidence:3

1015 Philadelphia Phillies- Confidence:3



No comments:

Post a Comment