SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, May 17, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 5/18





810 Ararenka wins 2-0- Think she should win this match just a matter of will she do it in straight sets. Confidence:3

1232 Cornell- I asked a buddy of my mine of plays and loves lacrosse. He told me the teams he thinks will most likely win it all are Cornell and North Carolina. I'm going to trust him since its his favorite sport. Confidence:3

1240 68 or fewer- Didn't play that well on Friday so I think he bounces back with a solid round today. Confidence:3

100 United States- Confidence:2

105 Cleveland Indians- Think they are a better team but wonder if this could be a let down game. Confidence:3

105 Toronto Blue Jays- I just have to think they turn things around. Yankees are 7-1 against them this year though. I'm not a big fan of Phelps. Confidence:2

105 Chicago Cubs- I think they bounce back after losing a tight game the day before. I think theres a huge drop off from Harvey to Hefner which should help the Cubs bats score some runs today. Confidence:3

110 Red Wings- Confidence:3

111- Yes goal- Think theres a pretty good chance that they get 1 in the first. Confidence:2

210 19 or fewer- Confidence:2

305 Yale- Confidence:1

405 Los Angeles Angels- Not a big fan of Santiago. Blanton has been awful this year and I'm thinking he has to pitch at least 1 okay game sooner or later. Confidence:2

405 Cincinnati Reds- Kendrick has been solid this year. I just think the Reds are too good of a team to lose 2 days in a row even if Arroyo is on the mound. Confidence:2

510 Any other horse- I don't really like Optimizer so its just will Swift Warrior win. Confidence:2

620 Orb- I don't like Orb. Confidence:2

710 Arizona Diamondbacks- Don't let the percentages on this 1 full you. I like the Diamondbacks but I don't think McCarthy is very good. Confidence:2

710 Boston Red Sox- I think they are just the better team. Diamond is pretty good but I like Dempster. Confidence:4

805 Detroit Tigers- Confidence:2

810 San Francisco Giants- Confidence:3

810 Pacers- I think they need to win this game. Think they played really poorly in game 5 and will bounce back. I am a little worried since George Hill might not play. I think some people really under estimate his true value to this team. Confidence:5

811 Carmelo Anthony- I mean if its not him who else do you think will. Pacers spread the ball around I think Melo wins this prop a lot of the time. The only one who scares me a little bit is George but I don't think he'll outscore Melo.  Confidence:4

905 Kansas City Royals- Confidence:3

910 San Jose Sharks- I think they played pretty well in game 2 and really need this game. Confidence:3

930 NO team will make 3 3s- Confidence:3

1035 San Jose Earthquakes- Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment