SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, May 3, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 5/4


Im going to bed soon so ill post the rest of the picks later.



1000 Southhampton- I think they keep this game close. Confidence:2

1230 Arsenal- I think just a better team. Confidence:1

1235 Washington Capitals- I haven't bought into the Rangers being that good especially after trading away Gaborik. It wouldn't totally shock me if the Rangers won this game because they need it. But I'm sticking with the better team at home. Confidence:3

1235 Game Tied- I think this can obviously go either way. But my prediction would be 1-1 after the first. Confidence:2

105 New York Yankees- Confidence:2

105 Cincinnati Reds- I am a big fan of both of these pitchers today. Samardzija I think is highly underrated and wish he was on a better team. I think the Reds offense should be able to score enough runs to win this game. The only thing that scares me is the Reds bullpen. Confidence:3

105 Cleveland Indians- Confidence:2

107 Toronto Blue Jays- I keep picking them and they keep losing so we know the day I don't pick them then to win they will. I am sticking with it and hoping Dickey can pitch well. Confidence:3

140 70 or more- I feel like I'm sounding like a broken record but these are some tough props. Phil has shot a 68 and 67 in the first 2 rounds. I'm thinking its safer to see him shoot a 70. The only thing that scares me is he has birdied some of the same holes the past couple rounds. Confidence:3

405 Washington Nationals- I am not a fan of picking road baseball teams and I feel even more hesitant when the percentages are so high. But here is what I have to say about this game even as a Pirate fan. I personally do not think Locke is very good and don't think he continues to pitch as well as he has up to this point. The only problem I have with this game is both of these teams struggle to hit the ball. But I'm thinking the Nats will hit the ball tomorrow against Locke. Unless I see some unexpected  change to the lineups tomorrow then this will probably be my most confident pick. Confidence:5

405 Los Angeles Angels- Confidence:2

405 St. Louis Cardinals- Wainwright is pitching too well right now for me to pick against the Cardinals. Their lineup seems to be heating up. Gallardo is tough at home but I think the Cardinals are better at the moment. Confidence:3

415 New York Red Bulls- Confidence:1

449 Any Other Horse- Confidence:3

624 Any Other Horse-I heard the odds are going away from the 2 main favorites.  Confidence:2

705 Maple Leafs- I think the Bruins win this game but I think in most cases this game will be close. Maple Leafs need this game to stay in the series. Confidence:3

735 Anaheim Ducks- I usually like a team that is hot and playing with moment going into the playoffs. But I don't like Detroit and don't have faith in Howard. They have a lot of playoff experience but I think Anaheim will win tonight. Confidence:2

805 Texas Rangers- Here is what I have to about this game. John Lackey is pitching for the Red Sox. Confidence:4

810 Tampa Bay Rays- Confidence:2

810 Brooklyn Nets- The Bulls just have too many injuries and guys that are not at 100%. They are a gritty team but I just don't see them winning tonights game. If Deng and Hinrich were playing I feel like my pick would be different. Confidence:4

811 14 or fewer- Both of these are solid defensive teams but I think both these teams want to spread the ball around to start the game. I think the odds have to favor this pick. Confidence:4

840 Arizona Diamondbacks- Confidence:3

903 BYU Cougars- Confidence:2

905 San Francisco Giants- Confidence:3

930 92 or fewer- Depends on first half but I think should this go under- Confidence:4

1000 Los Angeles Kings- They haven't play well up to this point but cant see them losing 3 straight in this series. Confidence:4

1200 Floyd Mayweather by decision - Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment