SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday May 1

A NEW MONTH IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!


For most of todays picks I will post just a little bit of info but I will try and have full writeups up by this weekend. Best of luck to everyone and let me know if anyone has any questions. Make sure to follow me on twitter @danossftcpicks





245 Barcelona win- Barcelona is down 0-4 in the aggregate meaning they need a lot of goals to attempt to win this game. I think they win this game but don't score nearly enough to advance to. Prediction is Barcelona 3-1. Confidence:2

245 No Messi goal- I think Barcelona will come out looking to score early and Messi is the most likely candidate.  HE IS NOT IN THE STARTING LINEUP ! Confidence:5

335 Los Angeles Angels- Confidence:3

347 No atleast 1 doesn't score- Depends on the first half but if the score is only 1-0 at the half then I might switch. But I think this is a much safer pick. Confidence:2

705 Philadelphia Phillies- I like Trevor Bauer and could see the Indians winning but I cant pick against Cliff Lee. He is one the best in the game for a reason. Confidence:3

705 Boston Bruins- I like Boston and think they are the second best team in the East. If you want to pick a game based solely on Vegas then this is the best pick. But I don't see it. Boston has struggled down the stretch going 3-7. Granted they are at home and that is an advantage but I think Boston struggles against good offensive teams. I think Lupul and Kessel could score enough to win this game. But my pick is Boston they beat Toronto 3 times this year I'm just not as confident as other people. Confidence:3

705 Atlanta Braves- Could see this going other way. Not a huge fan of Maholm but I think he bounces back after a bad outing. Confidence:2

707 Boston Red Sox- Better pitcher on the mound...check....better lineup...check. If this was in Boston I would be very confident. Confidence:4

710 Celtics- I don't think they win this game but I think they keep this game close. It could come down to late in the game if they foul when its out of reach. Confidence:2

710 Knicks halftime lead- Confidence:2

735 Penguins by 2- I would usually take the other side and this pick is semi biased. But I think the Penguins realize if they don't make it to atleast the Eastern Conference finals then this year is a complete bust. They have too much talent top to bottom. If Crosby was playing I would feel great about this pick. Even though he isn't playing I think the Pens make a statement in the opening game 4-2. Confidence:4

805 Chicago Cubs- Confidence:2

805 Texas Rangers- Confidence:3

805  Hawks 3 pointers- Confidence:2

830 Any other Result- Depends on first half I'll update my pick on twitter if I'm switching. Confidence:2

940 Rockets win or single digit loss- Thinking Harden bounces back and they keep this close. Confidence:3

945 Yes Durant scores 5 in each quarter- This pick seems to easy. Even though this just a half prop I am pretty confident in this pick because Westbrook is out. Confidence:5

1005 Monterrey- Confidence:2

1010 Los Angeles Dodgers- Think Beckett pitches well tonight. Confidence:3

1010 Baltimore Orioles- Chen is good even though he struggles some time on the road. But Harang has been awful so far this season. Confidence:3

1035 San Jose Sharks- Think the sharks match up well against the Canucks. They usually play them tough at home. Confidence:2



No comments:

Post a Comment