SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

SFTC Pick for Friday 9/6

Monthly Path (13-13)
137 or fewer
Ghana
8 games or more
19 games or fewer
field goal, safety or no score
United States


Trap Picks(9-11)


830 137 or fewer- I would expect Germany to play better today. But from what I read they play a slower tempo game. Hoping that they don't go into overtime again today. Confidence:2

1200 Ghana- Confidence:3

145 8 games or more- Confidence:1

220 Chicago Cubs- A lot of people have never heard of Rusin before. But he is a really underrated lefty that has good stuff. The Brewers are not good at hitting lefties. Lohse is a very solid pitcher that will give you a quality start most of the time. I am thinking that this will be a low scoring game and due to the fact that the Cubs have seen Lohse a couple of times this year they will be able to give Rusin enough runs here. Confidence:2

245 2 or fewer- I haven't research all of the games but would just hope for the under here. Confidence:2

300 England by 3- Confidence:1

345 19 games or fewer- Confidence:2

430 Yes- Columbia is a pretty big favorite to win this game. I don't expect Ecuador to score tomorrow so it will come down to if Columbia can get a goal in the first half. Confidence:2

705 Atlanta Braves- Confidence:1

705 Boston Red Sox- Confidence:3

710 Miami Marlins- Confidence:2

710 Cincinnati Reds- Confidence:1

800 Boston College- Confidence:2

801 Field goal, safety or no score- I am expecting a low scoring game in the first half. I know touchdown is most likely but I think these offenses could struggle and could see a field goal. Confidence:1

805 Central Florida by 25- Confidence:1

810 Toronto Blue Jays - Confidence:1

810 Detroit Tigers- Both of these pitchers are great. But surprisingly Shield has some pretty high home numbers. He has struggled against Detroit in the past. I got Detroit winning here because Sanchez has usually done well against the Royals. Tigers have some good averages against Shields. Confidence:3

815 St. Louis Cardinals- This is a huge series for both teams. Both teams are in a bit of a slump. But given how the Cardinals have played recently and in particular against the Pirates this year. I think this is their game to lose tonight. I sound like a broken record because Kelly gets no love from the odds makers once again. This kid is a stud and I have been saying it for 2 years now. Kelly has done really well against the Pirates this year and is 7-0 in his last 10 starts. Burnett is always solid but has had some bad game against the Cardinals in his history. But given this should be  a low scoring game I have to give an edge here to the better pitcher recently in Kelly. I got the Cards winning 4-3 tonight. Confidence:2

930 Mexico by 2- Confidence:1

950 No- I like this pick just because I could easily see 1 team not scoring a touchdown. Confidence:2

1000 United States- Confidence:3

1005 Los Angeles Angels- Confidence:2

1010 Tampa Bay Rays- Confidence:3

1010 San Diego Padres- Confidence:1

1015 Arizona Diamondbacks - Corbin is a stud. Even though he has struggled against the Giants before I cant pick against him here. The Giants struggle hitting lefties. Petit is solid but the Diamondbacks are a better team. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment