SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 9/18

Monthly Path(47-43)
Serbia
Yes
2 goals
Yes
2 runs
Dodgers

Trap Picks (9-11)

Some of the soccer plays really depend on the lineups also. I don't think I'll be able to send out the lineups on twitter because I have class in the afternoon. If you want to know the lineups then follow @FoxSoccerTrax as they should tweet what they are about an hour before the game starts. Best of luck to everyone on Wednesday.


1130 Serbia- Spain is a tough team to predict because it really depends on how aggressive they want to be. I though the spread should be at 8 but its at 6.5 which based off the odds Serbia is a pretty solid play. Confidence:3

245 Any Other Result(Ajax)- I mean don't get me wrong Barcelona is 1 of the best teams in the world and has some much offensive fire power that they could score 8 goals if they really wanted to. But that is really my question in this game is how much does Barcelona push. I got the score as 3-1. I think as long as Ajax scores they should green here. It might come late but I feel pretty good that they score here. 2-0 wouldn't surprise me but like I said I would be pretty surprised considering that Ajax is a good team that they should not get killed here. Confidence:3

245 Yes- Barcelona should score a goal in the first half and it will most likely be 1 of these 2 players. Confidence:2

246 FC Basel- This might surprise some people especially the Chelsea supporters. Confidence:1

300 France- Confidence:1

347 2 or more- This play depends on how many they get in the first half. I don't think they score more than 3 in the game so I would go under probably if they have a big first half. Confidence:2

705 Washington Nationals- Nationals are 1 of the hottest teams in baseball going 9-1 in their last 10. Wood has really struggled in his last couple outings. The only way I see the Nationals losing this game is if there bullpen blows it which is possible. But their bats are too hot to pass on them here. Confidence:3

707 Texas Rangers- I hope what happened on Tuesday was what the Rangers will play like over the next couple of weeks. Both pitchers have been really struggling. I like Holland more but his ability to control his pitches really scares me. He walks a lot of people and could be tough against a patient Tampa Bay lineup. Confidence:1

707 New York Yankees- Confidence:1

708 Yes- Both pitchers have relatively high 1st inning numbers. I usually go with the safe play with which would be No here but I think both of these pitchers could struggle in the first inning. Confidence:2

710 Boston Red Sox- I think this is the game the Red Sox finally clinch. Peavy has been solid and Boston's tough at home. I think they bounce back after a tough loss. Confidence:3

710 San Francisco Giants- Confidence:1

745 2 runs- Confidence:1

810 Chicago Cubs- Confidence:2

810 Kansas City- Really too tough of a game to predict. Both teams really fighting hard for the playoffs and a pretty even pitching matchup. Confidence:1

1005 Los Angeles Dodgers- With Kemp back in the Dodgers lineup it only adds another dangerous bat and considering how well he hit the ball on Tuesday this could mean bad things for McCarthy and the Diamondbacks pitching staff. I am really not a huge fan of Fife but I think more times than not he has a chance to outpitch McCarthy. The lose on Tuesday all but makes it impossible for the Diamondbacks to make the playoffs and I wonder if that's the way they could play in this one. As I have said I don't really trust Fife so this is probably one of the weaker decent plays but none the less still a decent play. Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment