SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

SFTC Picks for Thursday 9/5

Monthly Path (10-11)
Finland DD
135 or fewer
Any other Result
Baltimore Orioles
No Neither

Trap Picks (9-12)


830 Finland DD- Sweden has a couple NBA players. But going off of their previous performance they could be in trouble against a solid Finland team. Confidence:1

1145 135 or fewer- the odds are set at 135.5. I think given that Germany is a big favorite that they could have a lead late in the game and let the clock run. So I like the under here. Confidence:2

1200 Hungary - Confidence:1

1210 Bryan/Bryan 2-0 - Confidence:2

150 Any Other Result ( Warwrinka) - I was really impressed with Warwrinka when he played against Berdych but mainly his serve. There is no doubt Murray should and will win this match. But these 2 have played before and Warwrinka has been able to steal a set from Murray. Murray sometimes gets off to slow starts so if he does tomorrow this could be an easy green. Confidence:3

300 Italy- Confidence:1

705 New York Yankees- Both of these teams are really hot. Would expect a long game with a lot of runs. I would lean towards the Yankees here just because Peavy has never beat the Yankees before. Confidence:1

705 Baltimore Orioles-Orioles bats are cold and struggle against lefties. But they need this game a lot more and are a better team than Chicago. Only thing holding me back is Gonzalez is really struggled in his last couple starts. Confidence:2

710 Cincinnati Reds- This is a tough game to predict because of how competitive this series is. Cardinals are always dangerous with their lineup but the Reds play well at home. I would lean the Reds here just because I think Cingrani is better than Lynn. Lynn has had some shaky games against the Reds in his career. But given the leadership on the Cardinals team I could see them being more motivated to get a split in Cincinnati. I think the money line is a little too high on the Reds but its tough for me to pick against them at home. Confidence:2

735 East Carolina by 20- Confidence:1

815 Yes Youzhny wins 3 games- This pick is probably going to surprise some people given Novaks dominance. But I think Youzhny is more than capable of winning 3 games in every set just because of his serve. He played Novak tough in their matchups. I don't see him winning a set. But I could see a scenario where Novak lets him get a game in a set because so he could finish on serve. This will be Novaks toughest challenge yet in the tournament. I don't think Youzhny wins more than 4 in a set but steals 3 in every one. Confidence:2

840 Ravens points from field goals- This should be a good game despite how many players the Ravens have lost. Even though a lot of their key players on defense left I still think they will have a top defense. I think the Ravens will be able to keep this game close and wont be able to finish off a lot of drives. So it wouldn't surprise me if they kicked 3 or 4 field goals here. But given how good the Broncos offense is this year they could easily score enough points to cover that. Confidence:2

841 Thomas or No TD- My thought is the Broncos have so many weapons on offense so I don't think the ball has to go to Thomas. Another thought is the Broncos like to run the ball a lot in the red zone and near the goal line. So why is there to say that Manning defiantly has a TD in the first half. I still think he gets 1 and goes to someone else. Confidence:2

1010 No Neither- Just a simple odds play given 2 good defenses. Confidence:3

1015 Arizona Diamondbacks- I just think the Diamondbacks have more to play for since they are still technically in the wild card race. Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment