SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, September 2, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 9/3

Monthly Path (6-4)
19 games or more
Li Na
No
5 or more
Arizona Diamondbacks

Trap Picks (9-11)
Pittsburgh Pirates


I might research some of the baseball games I like a little more but for the most part I wouldn't change too much. Diamondbacks are my pick of the day.


1110 19 games or more- Ivanonvic has given Azarenka trouble in the past. But the way Azarenka has been playing its hard to not think she could win both sets 6-3. I think Azarenka wins in straight sets tomorrow and just hope Ivanovic wins enough games. Confidence:2

1230 Li Na wins 2-0 - Far better player. Odds are pretty high here. Confidence:3

235 No- I think this pick is pretty much a toss up. Not doubt Novak wins in straight sets. But have to wonder will he really want to dominate tomorrow. He is more than capable of doing it but I think odds would say Marcel should be able to win 2 games in all sets. Confidence:1

245 Sligo- Confidence:1

705 Washington Nationals- Gio is solid and Nationals need this game to have any chance at the playoffs. Confidence:3

705 Cleveland Indians- Confidence:1

705 New York Yankees- I don't have that much confidence in this pick because of the Kuroda has been pitching. Plus anything is possible in Yankee stadium. Confidence:2

710 Cincinnati Reds- Confidence:2

710 5 or more- Confidence:1

710 No Scherzer doesn't get win- Confidence:2

710 Detroit Tigers- Confidence:1

805 Miami Marlins- Confidence:1

810 Milwaukee Brewers- Gallardo is always solid at home. Even though the Pirates have already beat him at home this year. I think he will be able to slow down the Pirates bats. I think Cole could really struggle here. He has been a little shaky recently so I don't trust him on the road. Confidence:3

810 Houston Astros- Confidence:2

840 Los Angeles Dodgers- Confidence:1

940 Arizona Diamondbacks- Miley has been solid all year. I sound like a broken record but the Diamondbacks cant afford to lose another game here at home. Especially with 1 of their better hitters on the mound. Confidence:4

1005 Oakland Athletics- Colon is a stud and the Athletics hit lefties really well. Confidence:3

1005 Tampa Bay Rays - They need this game so much more. Moore is an ace. Rays don't hit lefties that well but the Angels are not a good lefties hitting team. Vargas pitched well in his last outing but I just don't trust him. Confidence:3

1010 San Diego Padres- Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment