SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, September 9, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 9/10


Monthly Path (23-25)
Israel
Yes
Match Tied
Mexico or No Goal
Dodgers

Trap Picks (9-11)


I will try to have all the picks up by tomorrow afternoon.



1100 Israel - I just think Israel will play tough here and think they keep it close. Confidence:2

200 Spain by 2- Just a friendly so I am not really sure what to expect. Will really come down to what line up Spain uses. If its there usual lineup then I would like this pick a little more. Confidence:2

245 Yes - Confidence:2

705 Philadelphia Phillies- Confidence:1

705 Cleveland Indians- Confidence:2

705 New York Yankees- The Yankees hit Gonzalez really well in their last outing. Nova has been good this year and has decent numbers against a lot of the Orioles. Confidence:2

707 Toronto Blue Jays- Confidence:3

710 Tampa Bay Rays- Price has some pretty high numbers when he plays the Red Sox at home. but dominates when they play at Fenway. But I think its hard to trust Bucholz here in his first start back. The loss of Ellsbury is huge. I just think most of the signs point to the Rays here. Confidence:2

710  Washington Nationals- Confidence:2

805 Texas Rangers- I keep waiting for the Rangers to get hot. Tonight might be the night. The Rangers are 1 of the better teams in the league when it comes to lefties. Liriano will  be coming off of a bad outing which means he will probably do really well. But the Pirates have struggled against lefties. Perez has been solid all year and I think could give the Pirates trouble here. I think as long as the Rangers score 4 runs they should win this game. Confidence:3

805 United States- Confidence:2

806 Match Tied- I think this is going to be a low scoring game. So it wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't a goal in the first half. Confidence:1

900 Brazil- Just a friendly but Brazil should win this match. Confidence:3

907 Mexico or No Goal- Really depends on the score at this point. If Mexico is up at half I would love this pick because I think the US will at least draw in this match. If US is up then I would like this pick a little more. Confidence:2

1010 Los Angeles Dodgers- Confidence:2

1015 San Francisco Giants- Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment