SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 9/9

Monthly Path (20-22)
Spain
Any Other(Belgium)
9 or 10
Vick and McCoy
No
Texans

Trap Picks (9-11)


830 Spain by 20 - Vegas has this line at 16. But I think Spain is a much better team. Confidence:1

300 Any Other Result(Belgium)- I think Belgium is not that bad. I am not completely sold that France is a good team. Confidence:2

515 Rafael Nadal- Novak is probably my favorite tennis players out of the top players in the world. But I have to have Nadal here. Nadal has been absolutely on fire this year especially on the hard court. Nadal has winning the majority of the matches when these 2 go head to head. Before this year Novak was the better hard court player. But Nadal really focused on training to be a better hard court player. I think everything points for this to go 5 sets and should be a great match. Confidence:3

515 9 or 10- These are the 2 most likely numbers to hit. I highly doubt the under 9 would be in play here. Just have to hope that this doesn't go past 10. I think more times than not these 2 numbers would hit in their first set. Confidence:2

655 Washington Redskins- Even though I think RG3 could be rusty. I think the Redskins are a much better team and this could be a tough test for Chip Kellys first game. Confidence:3

656 Michael Vick and McCoy- There is a chance this prop will get pushed because RG3 might not even play. I think he will. But with that being said I think he could be really limited today. I think the Redskins are not going to let him go and run around. Which would mean probably more work for Morris. But I think the Eagles have a pretty good run defense and will be able to slow down Morris a little bit. Shannahan has a history of switching running back when nobody expects it. So it wouldn't shock me if Helu and Royster could some work. Basically I am taking Vick and McCoy here based on number of rush attempts and 2 is greater than 1. Confidence:2

705 Baltimore Orioles- Orioles are a lot better at home this year and the Yankees road numbers are pretty low. When you add in all the injuries the Yankees have had the past few days I am not really sure who is going to play. I give a slight edge in starting pitching to Baltimore. Tillman has had more success against the Yankees in the past. CC has given up at least 4 runs in his last 3 starts this year against Baltimore. Even though the Yankees won 2 of those games I still cant trust him here. One of the big things for me is the Yankees bullpen is probably really tired after getting used for a lot of innings this past weekend against the Red Sox. I think the Orioles will have a good shot to get to CC early and if they do they might run away with this game. Confidence:3

705 Cleveland Indians- I trust the Indians more here at home. They seem to always find ways to win when Jimenez pitches. Santana has been very good against the Indians in his last couple starts. Confidence:2

835 No- I would probably switch this if they get ball first in the 2nd half. I think this pick is pretty much a toss up though .Confidence:1

1015 Houston Texans- I expect Houston to be a pretty good team this year and contend in the AFC. I really don't know what to expect out of Phillip Rivers and the Chargers. Confidence:3

1015 San Francisco Giants- Rockies are 1 of the worst road teams in the league this year. I don't trust Lincecum that much but hoping he can do well against the Rockies awful road bats. Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment