SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, September 20, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 9/21

Monthly Path (56-51)
Liverpool
Fulham
Utah State
Atlanta Dream
LA Sparks
UFC


Trap Picks



I don't have enough time to research and post every pick so I am going to post what I think the best picks are and the best pick at each time slot.

1000 Liverpool- Confidence:2

1230 Fulham- Confidence:3

330 Utah State 2nd half points- Confidence:3

705 Arizona ST- I would be really shocked if they don't cover here. I don't have them winning but I have them at least having a shot. I think as long as something like Stanford breaking a late run in the 4th/ Pick 6 that they don't lose by DD. Confidence:5

1000 Los Angeles Sparks- I don't see 1 of the most talented teams in the WNBA getting bounced especially when they have 1 of the best players in the league Candace Parker. Confidence:3

1015 No BYU- Confidence:3


Will have a writeup for the UFC Pick so check the UFC predictions
1155

No comments:

Post a Comment