SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 9/23

Monthly Path (64-54)
Atis
Athletic bilbao
dream
mercury

Trap  Picks(9-11)


305 Tampa Bay Rays- They are rolling right now. Orioles are cold of late. Archer has been doing really well in last couple starts and looks like he has worked out the problems with his control. I cant pick against the Rays with the way they have been playing. Confidence:4

400 Athletic Bilbao- I think they are the better team here and have the draw option. Espanyol can be tough at times at home. But nothing to scare me here. Confidence:3

803 Dream winning margin- The Mystics are not a good 3 point shooting team so I almost look at this pick as straight up. I think the Dream got embarrassed and game 1 and wont let that happen against. I think they should run away with this game. Confidence:3

805 Chicago Cubs- Morton has not been that good this year in my opinion and has really struggled on the road. Samardzija hasn't had his best stuff this year but has given the Pirates trouble in the past. I think the Cubs should get him enough run support here. Confidence:2

830 Broncos by 15- Broncos should run away with this game but I think the Raiders could score a decent amount of points. Confidence:2

1005  Mercury single digits- I think you will see the Sparks play really aggressive like they did in Game 2. But the Mercury have played really well with their backs against the wall. I think when you have some really tough competitors like Taurasi and Griner that the Mercury don't get blown out here even on the road. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment