SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, September 30, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 10/1

Monthly Path
Zenit St. Petersburg
No
0 or 1
Any other result
2 or 3
Oilers

Trap Picks (9-11)


1200 Zenit St. Petersburg- Basically I think this is the better pick of the 2 options and is most likely to hit considering how well Zenit is playing right now and how many goals they are scoring. But reasons why I am hesitant is I see Zenit scoring 2 but I don't think they get 3. So the pick could come down to if Austria Vienna scores. Confidence:2

245 Barcelona- The only reason for this pick being on the board is because its the first on the month and Messi wont play. Now as much as that hurts them and Celtic has beat them in the past. Barcelona should do no worse than a draw here. You have to think they have enough talent to get the W here. Confidence:4

245 No- I think Celtic will be lucky to score in this game. If they do it will probably be early. I just think more times than not it wont happen. Confidence:3

245 Napoli- I think this pick is pretty much a toss up but I would lean towards the draw here. Both teams are playing really well. These teams played in March and it was a 2-2 draw. I think Napoli at least gets a draw here. Confidence:1

347 0 or 1- A lot of this pick depends on what happens in the first half. If Barcelona is up or draw at half time then I will like this pick probably a little more. But if they are losing I will definitely be switching to 2 even without Messi. Confidence:2

705 Toronto  Maple Leafs- Even though the Canadiens are always tough at home. I really like Toronto's offensive fire power. I think they have the ability to put 4 or 5 goals a night up. I know that probably wont happen against Price. Maple Leafs just match up well against the Canadiens. Confidence:2

807 Pittsburgh Pirates- I cant pick against the Pirates here. 1 because of how big of a fan I am but because I really like the matchup here. Its funny that Liriano has pitched so well this year and espeically against the Reds but yet the Pirates are 0-4 in those games. The Reds have struggled all year against lefties and considering how well Liriano has pitched at home this year I am not sure how you cant feel like the Pirates should get a win here. They have so much momentum and the crowd at PNC will be nuts considering this is the first year in so long that the Pirates are actually competitive. Now some people might view that as a negative thing but I think it will allow the Pirates to play really loose and have nothing to lose. If people didn't want to touch this game because it should be a low scoring game I would understand. I got the Buccos 4-2 tomorrow. Confidence:3

810 Chicago Blackhawks- I cant pick against the Blackhawks here and I think it is just a matter of how confident you are in this pick. Blackhawks are projected to win the Western Conference and be 1 of the top 2 favorites to win the cup. Capitals are always dangerous with Ovechkin but Blackhawks are just a better team top to bottom. Confidence:4

822 Any other result- Confidence:1

845 2 or 3 - Confidence:2

900 DC United- Confidence:2

1005 Edmonton Oilers- Edmonton really under performed my expectations for them last year. They have a lot of young guys that continue to get better and I think you will see them have really good years. But there problem is their goaltending. If they get good goaltending they should definitely win this game. But I think Winnipeg has the potential to really surprise some people this year. Confidence:3

1025 7 or 8- Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment