SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, September 16, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 9/17

Monthly Path(45-40)
Avangard Omsk
Yes
1 goal
Nationals
Angels

Trap Picks (9-11)


900 Avangard Omsk- I really have nothing to go off other than odds here. I assume every person who has picked this prop is just taking the home team. Avangard is the favorite on almost every site but its basically a toss up. Confidence:1

245 Manchester United - I think they are the better team but a lot depends on their lineup. I am thinking that even if they don't have all of their key players they should still get a win here. My prediction is 1-0 ManU. Confidence:3

245 Manchester City- I think Bayer has a better defense than Plzen. I think the tie is pretty big here. I cant find odds on a team totals for each team. But the odds I saw were that Manchester City had a higher chance of scoring at least 1. Sometimes these picks worry me where all the odds point to 1 play but somehow Manchester United will find a way to score 4 tomorrow. Confidence:2

245 Yes- The odds are that 1 goal will most likely be scored in the first half. So I would lean Manchester United to get it. But a draw wouldn't surprise me. Confidence:1

347 1 goal- I think this is the most likely outcome. Sometimes I try to make my predictions based off of what the 2 props are. Which in this case draw- then 1 goal would lead to prediction. Maybe they win 2-1 or 2-0. But until I see a 2nd half line and see how the first half went. Its really tough for me to do a solid writeup on this pick. Most likely I will stick with 1 but it will really be a toss up. Confidence:1

705 Washington Nationals- All comes to what lineups the team use for Game 2 of this doubleheader. If it is the lineups I am expecting I will kind of like this pick. Just because Garcia is really unpredictable and Roark has been really good considering he is 6-0 with a 1.3 ERA. Confidence:3

707 New York Yankees- Confidence:2

710 New York Mets- I am really a big fan of Wheeler as I think he is 1 of the better young pitchers in the game. Petit has been pitching well recently. Just no confidence in the Mets to get Wheeler enough run support. Confidence:2

710 Baltimore Orioles- Boston is red hot but I feel like they might take their foot off the gas a little bit. They only need 1 more win to clinch the division. Feldman has been pitching really well recently. Baltimore needs this game pretty badly. Confidence:1

710 Texas Rangers- I want to wait and make sure Ogando is starting tomorrow. I really don't have a lot of analysis on this game other than Hellickson is inconsistent and has struggled against the Rangers in his past. The Rangers are due to win a game sooner or later. I mean can a team with as much talent as they have really lose 8 in a row? Confidence:3

800 Sporting Kansas City- Confidence:1

810 Milwaukee Brewers- Confidence:1

810 Chicago White Sox- Confidence:1

840 St. Louis Cardinals- Cardinals need this game in order to stay in NL Central race. With that being said and Kelly on the hill I think you have to consider this pick as one of the best of the night. Cardinals have 1 of the best lineups in all of baseball and Kelly should be dealing tonight. Only reason this pick is not higher is Chacin's number at home over the past couple years are good. Even with Chacin pitching well the Cards should win this. Confidence:3

940 Los Angeles Dodgers- This is a tough game because the Dodgers need this game probably more. Corbin has had a lot of success against the Dodgers this year and the Dodgers hitting against lefties isn't that great. Which is really the thing that worries me. But I like Greinke a little more with a game in September even at Arizona. This is a game I would probably try to avoid. But I would take the better team here. Confidence:2

1005 Los Angeles Angels - Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment