SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, September 13, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 9/14

Monthly Path(36-33)
Manchester United by 2
Taylor Martinez
0 or 1
No
3 or fewer
Arizona St

Trap Picks (9-11)

Too many picks on the board to give full writeups on every game. I bolded the once I think have the best chance of winning. I will update the rest tomorrow afternoon.


745 Manchester United by 2- I think MANU by 2 is the most likely outcome. The spread is 2 in this game. Confidence:2

1200 UCLA- This game is pretty much a toss up. I'm  leaning this way because I think UCLA will play with a ton of emotion after losing a teammate. Confidence:1

1201 Taylor Martinez- Confidence:2

1202 Indiana- Confidence:2

1202 Oklahoma by 25- Confidence:1

1202 Louisville- I think they cover this but this will be the best team they have seen this year and could be a closer game considering rivalry game on the road. Confidence:2

1203 Stanford by 30- Confidence:1

1205 East Carolina- Confidence:1

1230 Wake Forest- You would think Wake should win this game but given how they played against BC. There is no way that I could feel confident with them here. Confidence:1

1230 Chelsea- Everton always plays Chelsea tough. I think this is either a draw or a Chelsea win. I would lean Chelsea but I think its a bit of a toss up. Confidence:1

105 Texas Rangers- Wonder how many more days I can say Texas will win cause they need to in order to stay on top of the wild card. There bats seem to come around late in Fridays game. But with 2 aces on the mound its hard to say. I got the Rangers here. But not very confident given Darvishs struggles against Oakland. Confidence:2

105 New York Yankees- Boston are pretty big favorites here based on the money line. I would lean Yankees here because they are about to fall out of the wild card chase soon and Lester has not beat the Yankees at home in 4 starts since 2010. Confidence:1

150 Brandt Snedeker- Furyk shot a great round on Friday. Generally after you shoot that kind of round your will step back to reality and shot a decent score. I got Furyk shooting a -1 or -2 on Saturday. I think there is a pretty good chance Snedeker atleast ties those 2 scores. Confidence:3

333 Georgia Tech DD- Confidence:1

335 Oregon by 30- Tennessee is good but I cant see them slowing down Oregon's offense. Confidence:2

335 Nevada - I think Nevada scores enough points in here to not get blown out. Confidence:2

340 Texas AM - I think Alabama wins this game but I think Manziel gets some points later in the game so Alabama wont win by the DD. Confidence:4

341 0 or 1- I think these are the most likely numbers. I expect Saban to have a solid defensive plan to slow Manziel down. Confidence:2

407 Baltimore Orioles- Confidence:2

410 Miami Marlins- Confidence:1

600 Iowa- Confidence:2

703 LSU by 35- Confidence:1

703 Auburn winning margin- Confidence:2

703 Vanderbilt points scored- I think Vanderbilt keeps this relatively close. I think they score around 20 points and I don't see South Carolina scoring 40. Confidence:3

704 No - I think Vanderbilt's defense is good enough but its a toss up. Confidence:2

705 Washington Nationals- Confidence:2

705 Ohio ST by 15- Confidence:2

710 Cleveland Indians- Confidence:2

710 New York Mets- Confidence:1

800 Ole Miss- Confidence:1

805 Notre Dame by 20- Confidence:2

850 3 or fewer- Might change after 1st half. Confidence:2

1000 Utah Utes- Confidence:3

1030 Arizona ST- Even though Wisconsin is ranked I don't think they are the better team in this match up. Arizona ST strength is their passing attack and Wisconsin weakness is their secondary. Watch for Arizona ST to get a lot of deep passes and dominate on offense. Confidence:3

1145 Mayweather by decision - I am not a die hard boxing fan as I am for UFC. But if you have love for fights or just sports in general then you have at least heard about this fight. Mayweather is an absolute beast for his size and that's not hard to see considering Mayweather is 44-0. Majority of these fights go the 12 rounds which given the odds and the likelihood is the most likely outcome. So it will come down to a decision. I could see Alvarez stealing a couple of rounds but the only way I see him winning is by a fluke decision. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment