SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, September 6, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 9/7

Monthly Path (15-17)
South Africa
44 or fewer
12 or more
2 or 3
No

Trap Picks (9-11)


Ill post the rest of the picks in the afternoon sorry.

930 South Africa- Confidence:1

1200 Houston- Confidence:1

1201 Florida- I just have a hard time thinking that Miami's offense will be able to do a whole lot against Florida's defense. Florida offense hasn't impressed me but I think they should definitely beat the Canes here. Confidence:2

1202 44 or fewer- Confidence:1

1203 Illinois- I don't think they will be able to beat Cincinnati here. But I think their offense will be able to score enough points late to at least make this game interesting. Confidence:2

1210 Novak wins 3-0- I know this might surprise some people given how well Wawrinka has been playing. But I think its the better play. Confidence:1

105 Los Angeles Dodgers- This game is basically a toss up. I just trust Grienke here more than Latos. Confidence:1

105 Boston Red Sox- Given how the Red Soxs have been swinging the bats I don't know how you don't like them here. Confidence:2

130 Any Other Result (south Florida) - Confidence:3

300 12 or more- I think this pick could basically be will Gasquet be able to steal a set. I think he has a chance tomorrow just because of much he competes. Confidence:2

335 Ohio st by 30- Confidence:2

335 Oregon by 25- Confidence:1

335 Toledo points scored- Missouri has a pretty good offense which kind of worries me. But Toledo should be able to score on their defense. I don't see Missouri winning by more than 20 points which is what they would need to do. Vegas has the spread around 16 and they think Toledo scores around 23 points so they would give a pretty big edge here. Confidence:3

430 Georgia- This should be a really good game. I could make a case for either team to win. But I think Georgia needs this game more and give them an edge at home. Confidence:2

635 Kansas ST DD- They need this game bad after getting embarrassed last week. Confidence:3

702 BYU - I wouldn't even be surprised if BYU won this game. This will be a really big test for Texas. Spread is around 7 I think it should be closer to 4. Confidence:4

703 Any Other (UAB)- Confidence:2

705 Oklahoma 20- Confidence:2

710 Washington Nationals- Confidence:2

710 Detroit Tigers- Not sure how you can pick against Verlander here. Confidence:3

710 Toronto Blue Jays- Confidence:1

800 Michigan Wolverines- Should be a really good game. But I have to give an edge here to Michigan. I think Michigan is the more talented team and give them an edge playing in the Big House. I am not completely sold on Tommy Rees and I am a pretty big Notre Dame fan. Confidence:3

801 2 or 3 - I think these are the 2 most likely numbers. Confidence:2

840 San Diego Padres- Confidence:1

905 Texas Rangers- Confidence:2

910 Arizona Diamondbacks- Confidence:1

910 Tampa Bay Rays- I really cant see them losing this game. Archer has been solid and will be coming off of a bad outing at LA. The Angels were hot and Archer threw too many balls. But Archer is a really emotional player. I would look for him to respond here with a solid outing. The last time he had a bad outing was against Seattle and he came out and pitched 7 innings with 1 ER and 4 hits. I would look for something similar to that. Paxton is a rookie lefty. The Rays do very well against lefties so I don't understand why they would do so here. Tampa Bay is just 3-7 in their last 10 games which kind of scares me. But this team is headed to the post season and this is the kind of the game they cant lose. Confidence:5

950 No- This is just an odds play. I mean I could see a scenario where the yes plays out. But considering the over/under is at 50. I would have to think this would have a pretty good chance of winning. Confidence:3

1015 Seattle Sounders- Confidence:2

1035 Washington points scored- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment