SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 9/2


Monthly Path (4-2)
Jablonec
Pittsburgh Pirates
Pittsburgh TD
Tampa Bay Rays

Trap Picks (9-11)


Hope everyone is excited to start a new month on SFTC. There will now be $300,000 up for grabs if anyone can win 27 in a row in September.
I started a group on SFTC and if anyone is interested in joining let me know. I wont turn anyone down but I am just trying to prevent any trolls from joining. If you want your friends to join feel free to let them know. Good luck to everyone in the new month.


1200 Jablonec - I got this as 50-50 between Jablonec winning and a draw. Jablonec has played well in their own league but as struggled in the European league. They just lost to 6-0 to Betis. I would look for them not to be happy and bounce back with a win here. They have own the series at home. Confidence:1

210 Seattle Mariners- Hernandez will be coming off 1 of his worst starts in his career. He usually does well against the Royals. I think he bounces back with a solid outing here. Duffy is 2nd year player who hasn't had a lot of starts experience. The reasons I don't like this pick more is because I don't trust the Mariners at all. I mean how can you if theres a pretty good chance that King Feliz could pitch amazing and might not get more than 2 runs for support. The Mariners don't hit lefties well but I just hope they can give King Felix enough runs today. Confidence:2

210 Houston Astros- Total toss up here. Cant trust the Twins at all without Mauer or Morneau. Confidence:1

210 Pittsburgh Pirates- Morton is one of the hardest pitchers for me to predict. He has struggled against the Brewers in his career. The Pirates before this year could almost never win in Milwaukee. This year is different because they are a different team. Funny that this might be the best baseball play in the afternoon. I just have a hard time as a Pirate fan to think they can win in Milwaukee. Thornburg is mainly a relief pitcher who has made some starts. I would lean on the Pirates to win this game because they are the better team and because Thornburg doesn't have a ton of starting experience. Confidence:2

220 Chicago Cubs- Wood is always tough at Wrigley. But I am big fan of Alvarez even though he has really been struggling his last couple starts. Wood has pitched against the Marlins 3 times in his career and 2 of those outings he gave up at least 7 runs. Confidence:2

300 Estoril - They are the much better team and are on fire considering how they played in their last couple games. I could see a draw here but I cant pick a game banking on the draw especially against a superior team. Only thing that concerns me is Estoril played only a few days ago in the Europe League and could be fatigued. But I still got them winning this game. Confidence:3

340 San Diego Padres- I don't trust either team or either pitcher. The money line Padres is too high to pass on them here. Confidence:2

405 Texas Rangers- I think they are more likely to win this game even though they haven't been great in day games. Holland has been 1 of the hotter pitchers in the game recently. Both teams are playing really well of late. Oakland needs this series more being the home team. I don't trust Straily who has struggled against the Rangers in his career. I just think the Rangers are the better team and cant pick against Holland who is 5-0 in his last nine starts against Oakland. Confidence:2

410 Arizona Diamondbacks- They just need this game more. McCarthy is a little inconsistent and hard to predict at time. But he generally pitches better at home. Rogers used to play for Colorado so he pitched against Arizona before. I have to think Arizona finds a way to win this game. Confidence:3

805 Florida ST by double digits- I think this has to be the better play. For someone who has followed Pitt the last couple of years I think there program could be headed in the wrong direction. They have a solid defense where the return 9 starters. They have solid play makers on the offensive side of the ball. But I don't think they'll be able to match Florida ST athleticism. Florida ST lost a good bit of starters but I think their underclassmen are so much more talented than Pitts. Confidence:3

806 Pittsburgh- I am thinking the first half could be a little low scoring. I think too many things could happen for Florida St to score twice before Pittsburgh. I am thinking the first half is around 16-6. SO it will just a matter if Florida ST will be able to capitalize on their drives. Confidence:2

905 Tampa Bay Rays- These 2 pitchers went head to head about a week ago. Tampa Bay won 4-1. Archer has been on fire recently. Richards has been better but has been inconsistent and can struggle at times. Both of these teams are heading in opposite directions. Tampa 3-7 and LA 8-2 in their last 10. But Tampa Bay lost a lot of close games to good teams. Even though LA is hot and riding a 4 game win streak. I cant pick against the Rays here. I think they have to win this game and well have a great shot with Archer on the hill. Confidence:3

950 25 or more- A lot depends on how the first half goes but I would lean towards the over in the 2nd half. I think the offenses could struggle in the first half then open it up more in the 2nd half. Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment