SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, September 7, 2013

SFTC Picks for Sunday 9/8

Monthly Path (20-17)
Zimbabwe
Tampa Bay
Serena 2-0
No
34 or fewer

Trap Picks (9-11)

I wont have writeups for the NFL games. But I have been following the NFL a lot in the off season and over the past week I have been really trying to do well on my NFL pick'em picks. I am in a couple groups that have money on it so this picks are researched as much as the first game can be. A lot of what I will be picking will be based on how I think some of these teams will do this year. I wont be very confident in many games just because it is the first game of the year. Best of luck to everyone today.


900 Zimbabwe - Confidence:2

100 New Orleans Saints- Toss up. Confidence:1

100 Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Bucs should be a pretty good team this year. I don't like the Jets this year and could see them struggling a lot this year. Hard to trust a rookie QB. Confidence:3

100 Chicago Bears- Confidence:2

100 Cleveland Browns- Confidence:1

100 Seattle Seahawks- Confidence:2

100 Colts DD- Confidence:2

100 Titans TDs and FG- I think this game will be closer than some people think. Confidence:1

100 Calvin Johnson- Confidence:1

100 Kansas City Chiefs- Confidence:1

100 Bills- Confidence:2

105 New York Yankees- Hard to think that Boston can win 4 in a row on the road. Ellsbury is out. I like Kuroda more than Lester. Confidence:2

135 Atlanta Braves- Confidence:2

210 Detroit Tigers- Confidence:2

215 St. Louis Cardinals- Confidence:2

220 Milwaukee Brewers- Confidence:3

335 Los Angeles Angels- Confidence:2

405 San Francisco Giants- Confidence:1

425 St. Louis Rams- Confidence:1

425 San Francisco 49ers- Confidence:2

440 Serena wins 2-0 - Azarenka has given Serena trouble in the past. But Serena has been too dominant in this tournament for me to past up here. Confidence:2

800 Los Angeles Dodgers- Reds are hot and are always tough at home. But there is really only a handful of pitchers I would ever pick against Kershaw or even think about it. Kershaw struggled against Colorado but considering his potential I love this pick. Confidence:4

830 Dallas Cowboys- Confidence:2

840 No- Confidence:1

1030 34 or fewer- Confidence:2

1105 San Jose Earthquakes- Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment