SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 9/16

Monthly Path (44-35)
Ural
Spain DD
26 or later
Yes
AJ Green
No 15

Trap Picks (9-11)


900 Ural - I think draw is the most likely outcome. Moscow is just an average team. Ural isn't anything special but it looks like the majority of there losses were to good teams. My main reason for this pick is Moscow is 1-1-3 in their last 5 matches so they are not in great form here. Confidence:1

940 Any other player- I would try to avoid this pick at all costs. I would say Furyk is the most likely to win giving his lead but there are a lot of quality golfers behind him. Then you add in their that Furyk usually plays conservative when he has a lead. I would think someone catches him and my official prediction is Zach Johnson does. Confidence:1

1145 Spain DD- The spread is at 9.5 so its close but I think they cover. Spain recent matches have either been they blowouts team or lose. Confidence:2

300 Swansea City - Swansea is tough at home. Even though based on recent performance you would think Liverpool should win this game. I just cant trust them on the road at a tough place. I got a draw here. Confidence:3

301 26 minute or later- Confidence:2

402 Yes- Liverpool will score no more than 1 goal if that. If they score in the first half then I would love this pick. Despite me being dead wrong on the game up to this point. I think this is a total toss up and would lean Yes here. Confidence:1

705 Atlanta Braves- Minor is a better pitcher than Haren. Haren is 1 of the most unpredictable pitchers this year. The Braves are cold right now and have struggled on the road. Nationals are 8-2 in their last 10. Nationals need this game a lot more since they are only 4.5 games out of the wild card but I have to lean the Braves here because I don't trust Haren at all. Confidence:2

710 Tampa Bay Rays- I really thought the Rangers were going to be a team that could make a run in the postseason. The still have a chance but considering their recent performance it is looking that they might not even make the playoffs right now. I think this has the makings of giving the Rangers bats a chance to get hot. Considering they have a good history against Cobb and he has struggled a little in his past 2 outings. But until the Rangers actually start producing as a team I have no faith in picking them here. Confidence:2

840 Steelers- I don't see the Steelers winning this game even though I guess they have a chance. But even as a Steeler fan I think this could be a pretty bad year. I thought that at the beginning of the season but the lose of Pouncey only adds to make me doubt more. I think this will be a low scoring game like 17-10 but the double digits wouldn't surprise me. The Steelers o-line is not good right now and ben might not have a lot of time to throw the ball. Confidence:2

841 AJ Green- I just have more faith in the Bengals offense to at least move the ball here. Confidence:1

1015 No - I am really expecting a low scoring game and I think 1 team might be lucky to score 20 points in this game. But I think a lot depends on what happens in the first half. Confidence:4

No comments:

Post a Comment