SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

SFTC Picks for Friday 3/15

I apologize that my picks havent been doing well so hopefully I can turn it around soon.



840 Jason Day- They both shot a -1 yesterday. Jason Day shot a -1 on the back nine and Scott shot a -2. I think they both shot around the same scores but I think its safer to go with the tie option. Confidence:2

1203 Miami DD- Confidence:3

1203 Illinois - Confidence:3

103 Any Other Result- Confidence:2

130 Webb Simpson- Confidence:3

230 Michigan - Confidence:4

230 Butler- Confidence:2

230 NC ST- Confidence:2

330 Tennessee- Confidence:2

440 8 or fewer- Confidence:3

700 Philadelphia Flyers- Confidence:4

705 Duke Winning Margin- Confidence:4

705 USA wins by 2+ - Confidence:2

705 Georgetown- Georgetown really impressed me yesterday. They play well in all phases. I think this is a game of match ups and I think Syracuse could struggle in this game because of Georgetown's 3 pt shooting. Syracuse has played well the past couple of games because they have started to play  more unselfish basketball. Georgetown defense could take them out of that. I really like Georgetown to win this game and the only reason I wont put this as a more confident pick is because it is really hard to beat a team 3 times in a year.   Confidence:5

706 Syracuse duo or tie- Confidence:2

733 Kansas winning margin- Confidence:3

810 Georgetown scores first

900 Calgary- Confidence:3

905  New Mexico - Confidence3

930 Louisville- I think a huge part of Notre Dame's success over the past couple of games has been there 3 pt shooting. That should stop tonight with Louisville defense. Louisville is playing like their on a mission right now. I think they win this prop unless something happens late in the game.  Confidence:4

930 North Carolina- I did a writeup for this game acouple of weeks ago and took a lot of heat with it. I am a huge UNC fan so it sounds a little biased but I dont think that they are that good this year. Roy switched their rotation to start 4 guards. They were on a roll before playing Duke. I dont think Florida St is that good and think UNC should blow them out again tonight.  Confidence:4

1000 Kansas St- Confidence:2

1130 Oregon winning margin- Confidence:3


No comments:

Post a Comment