SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, March 15, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 3/16





845 Manchester City- Now I'm not a soccer expert but the odds say Man City should win this game easily. Mean while Everton is a pretty solid team at home and has played very well against Man City over the past couple of years. Confidence:2

1133 Vermont winning margin- Confidence:3

105 Any Other Result- Florida played extremely well against LSU but I think Alabama is a good enough team that they should keep this close enough to win this prop. Confidence:3

105 Miami - Both of these teams looked good today but NC ST was more impressive by blowing out Virginia. Since Duke lost I think Miami will realize they have a shot at a number one seed and will realize they need to win this game. Confidence:4

133 Saint Louis- I really have a hard time picking games when teams play 3 times in one season. I really like Saint Louis and think they are very good but its tough to beat a good team like Butler 3 times. Ill stick with my gut and take the team that I think is better. Confidence:4

145 Wisconsin 3 pts- Confidence:3

155 No- There are other golfers right around Scott that could win. All it would take would be for Scott to have acouple bad shots. Confidence:5

 300 Buffalo- Confidence:2

300 Colorado- Confidence:2

310 Nadal wins 2-0 - Confidence:3

315 Kansas city win- Confidence:2

330 Ole Miss- Confidence:4

330 North Carolina- Confidence:4

405 Michigan St- Confidence:2

 503 Morgan St- Confidence:2

605 UNLV- Confidence:2

605 Kansas- I really like Kansas and like them in this game. As I have said in other picks I dont like picking a team to win 3 times against a team in one year. Kansas St is good but I think Kansas is just better.  Confidence:4

633 Ohio- It breaks my heart to have to do this writeup. I have followed Akron all year. I felt they would be a sleeper team for me this year to win a game or 2 in the tourney. But I just cant pick them to win this game and I really hope I am wrong. Akron will be without its starting PG Abreu. That is a huge reason for my pick in this game. Yesterday Akron really struggled yesterday against a not so great Kent St team. Akron struggled offensively and had 17 turnovers. The presence of not having Abreu was evident. Defensively Akron really struggled to stay in front of Kent's guards and allowed a lot of open 3s. The fact that Ohio has one of the best guards in the nation in DJ Cooper is why I think they will win. Kent got to the rim easily against Akron and forced a lot of fouls on the Akron bigs. If Akrons bigs are on the bench then Akron will really struggle to score offensively.  I see the same sort of thing happening and see Ohio winning this game. Also noted Akron beat OU twice this year which Abreu was in the lineup for both. I think Ohio against the spread is a solid pick as well. I must reiterate I really hope I'm wrong. Confidence:4

700 Phoenix- Confidence:2

700 Montreal- Confidence:3

700 Lightning- Confidence:3


730 Islanders- Confidence:2

730 Pacers- Confidence:3

800 Ducks- Confidence:2

800 Blackhawks- Confidence:3

815 Seattle- Confidence:2

833 Stephen F Austin- Confidence:3


835 Louisville- Confidence:4

836 Southerland- Confidence:3

903 Montana- Confidence:2

945 Syracuse- Confidence:2


1000 Utah Jazz- Confidence:2

1033 UC Irvine- Confidence:2


1105 Oregon - Confidence:3

1130 Hendricks- Confidence:2

1210 GSP- Confidence:4





No comments:

Post a Comment