SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

SFTC Picks for Thursday 3/21

Pick of the day is Belmont 3 pointers.


1215 Valpo- Confidence:3

1240 Butler- Confidence:4

140 Pitt- Confidence:4

210 Saint Louis- Confidence:3

245 St.Marys- Confidence:2

310 Marquette- Confidence:5

410 Gonzaga- Confidence:2

440 Oklahoma St- Confidence:3

650 Louisville- Confidence:3

700 Montreal- Confidence:3

700 New Jersey- Confidence:2

703 Maryland- There at home and I think they are taking the NIT pretty serious because there are young. Denver is good but Maryland is a good pick.

705 Toronto- Confidence:2

715 South Dakota St single digit- I expect for Michigan to win this game but SDST can score. That is my main reason for this pick. I expect them to keep this some what close. Confidence:3

715 35 or more- Confidence:2

720 Belmont - I think Belmont has a real shot to win this game. They are a great shooting team and should keep it atleast close. The games Arizona has lost this year have been mainly to good shooting teams because they dont defend the perimeter particularly well. I expect that same sort of thing to happen here. I am picking them on my bracket and I feel very confident for them to win this prop. Confidence:6

727 UNLV- These two teams played earlier this year and UNLV won. Cal is a much better team since then but I think UNLV is a better team. I think UNLV will really contain Crabbe which is a big reason for this pick. Confidence:4

800 Nashville - I still can get over how bad they have been playing gotta think they win sooner or later. Confidence:3

820 3 pointer

920 Colorado St- I think that there big guys are a lot better than Missouri's. I think they really focus on slowing down Pressey which should really irritate this Missouri team. Confidence:3

945 VCU DD- Akron will be without there starting PG. They played better against Ohio but they still had a large amount of turnovers. This VCU team will harass them and force many turnovers. They should win this game no problem. Confidence:4

950 New Mexico - Confidence:3

957 Any Other- just a guess but I think Montana will fight and wont let Cuse blow them out. Confidence:3

1000 Phoenix- Confidence:2



No comments:

Post a Comment