SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

SFTC Picks for Sunday 3/10








900 Montepiller Win or Draw- Montepiller is a pretty solid team and this teams are right next to each other in the standings. Montepiller has won the last 5 times these 2 teams have played. I think the draw is the most likely outcome. Confidence:3


1200 VCU- Its hard to write my prediction for this game because I don’t know what VCU team will show up. They have some bad games on the road this year. I think Temple will come out at home and play really tough since they are on the bubble. But I think if VCU comes out prepared they should win this game. Confidence:4


1230 Manchester United- I really wont know what to expect from this game until I see the lineups tomorrow. But I think Manchester United is pretty good pick to win tomorrow just because they are so tough at home. Confidence:3


1230 Washington Capitals- Capitals have played better of late and play better at home. Rangers struggle on the road. Confidence:3

100 Thunder DD- These are 2 of the hotter teams in the NBA at the moment. I think the Thunder are just better than the Celtics. They are younger and more athletic but Boston did beat them earlier this year. Confidence:3



240 Tiger wins by 2 strokes – Tiger is on fire this tournament. There are really only 3 golfers within striking distance of him. I don’t think Tiger will have a bad round tomorrow so I think this is  a pretty solid pick. Confidence:5


305 Any other Team- Confidence:1


330 Lakers- Lakers need every win they can get. Confidence:4


400 Indiana Hoosiers- I think they are a better team and will come ready to play. Think they want to erase the loss against Ohio St. Confidence:3


600 Florida Panthers- Montreal will play on back to back days. They are hot right now. But gut call says a struggling Florida team gets a win at home. Confience:3


600 76ers- 2 of the colder teams in the NBA. 76ers have only 6 wins on the road all season and Magic have 9 wins at home. So I have no idea. I think the 76ers have more talent. Confidence:1


700 New Orleans Hornets- I have no idea what to say about this game. New Orleans blew a 20 point lead against the Lakers and got dominated by Memphis on Saturday. Maybe they can finally win? Confidence:1


700 Winnipeg- Winnipeg already beat the Devils twice this year. Devils are playing on back to back nights and haven’t played well of late. Confidence:3


800 Colorado- San Jose is playing on back to back days. Colorado is much better at home. Even though San Jose has beat Colorado twice this year I think they should be able to sneak out a win. Confidence:4


800 Anaheim- It is really hard to pick against the Ducks especially at home. I think they are the better team and should handle the Blues. This is the Blues third game in 4 days.  Confidence:5


900 Bucks- They have had a few days off which could mean they could come out rusty. But I think they are just a better team than the Kings. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment