SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

SFTC Picks for Sunday 3/24





930  Rwanda win or draw- Confidence:1

1103 Virginia DD- Confidence:2

1205 Duke by 30- Confidence:2

1216 Iowa ST- I really think Iowa St has a shot to win this game. I think they will keep it close and have the athletes to play with Ohio St. I think the key to play win against Ohio St is to not let Kraft get going. I think Lucious is a very good defender who could do just that. Ohio St impressed me in their first game but it was against Iona. Confidence:3

140 Tiger Woods- Confidence:3

245 Temple FT- Indiana is very good and should win this game but I think Temple is athletic enough to match up with Indianas front line. I think Indiana struggles with physical teams which Temple is. I dont see Indiana blowing temple out so thats basically my analysis on this pick. Temple averages around 15 FT per game.  Confidence:3

300 Milwaukee Bucks- Confidence:2

505 Any Other- Confidence:1

505 Chicago Fire- Confidence:1

515 North Carolina 3 pts- If you follow my picks you would know that I'm a huge UNC fan. North Carolina has been playing better ever since they switched their lineup to starting four guards. The weakness to doing that is they dont have a solid post presence on offense or defense. Withey should have a huge game as long as he stays out of foul trouble. If McAddo is in foul trouble this could be a bad game. My prediction is Kansas wins this game pretty easily but I would pick the 3s just because it will be high scoring game and UNC will be shooting a ton. Confidence:3

610 Minnesota- I think Tubby has these guys playing really well. More of a gut call than anything. But I believe that Minnesota is very good defensively and can really contain Florida. Confidence:3

700 Bulls- Confidence:1

700 Spurs-Confidence:2

711 San Diego ST- I think they come out and play well against this Cinderella story. They are really athletic I dont see Florida Gulf Coast playing that well on back to back games. Confidence:3

735 Any other- Confidence:2

741 Ole Miss- Tough game for me to do a writeup on since I really havent watched that much of either team. Henderson is tough and I think they should win. Confidence:2

800 Calgary - Confidence:3

800 Vancouver- Confidence:2

841 Miami DD- I think Miami pounds Illinois. I have not been a fan of Illinois all year. I think they will defend Paul well and he will struggle. Confidence:4

841 61 or fewer-Confidence:2

900 Kings- Confidence:3

941 Creighton 3pts- I think Duke could struggle guarding Mcdermott. Creighton is a good team and I see them having to shoot a lot of 3s to stay in this game. Confidence:2

1010 7 or fewer- Confidence:2






No comments:

Post a Comment