SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 3/11

Nets are the pick of the day.


900 FC Ufa- Confidence:2

1130 Dynamo Moscow- Confidence:3

103 St Louis cardinals- Confidence:3

330 Granada- Confidence:2

345 19 or more- Confidence:3

605 Any Other result-  I would usually take Notre Dame to cover but its the conference tournament and Louisville will probably play tough. Confidence:3

703 Western Kentucky - Confidence:2

704 Davidson winning margin- I think Davidson wins by around 7 or 8 which should cover the 3 pts. Confidence:3

7:05 Brooklyn Nets- This game has a trap written all over it. But I couldnt find one stat to say not to pick the Nets. Confidence:5

735 Boston Bruins- It is confirmed Rask will be in net tonight for the Bruins. The Bruins play tomorrow against the Penguins which is a really big game. I think they shouldnt overlook Ottawa and win this game. Confidence:4

805 Any Other Result- Confidence:3

835 Thunder- If OKC wasnt play on back to back days I would be really confident about this pick. They are too young and athletic for this team without Tony Parker in the lineup. Confidence:4

905 St Marys 3 Pointers- My reason behind this pick is I think they will have to shoot a lot of 3s to stay in this game and make it close. So I could see them making 8 or 9 even though I dont feel confident because Gonzaga will probably come out to make a statement for the number 1 seed.

906 Delladova- Simply I think Gonzaga will spread the ball around in the first half and there is a chance he could get in foul trouble. Confidence:3

907 Manhattan 3 pointer- Iona has not impressed me this year but they score a lot. Manhattan I think has a pretty shot to win this game. Confidence:4

1013 Gonzaga 5 or more- Depends on what happens in the first half. If first half is tight then I could see the Zags pulling away. If Gonzaga is up big then I would take any other.  Confidence:3

1035 New York Knicks - This is a really tough game to pick. If melo ends up not playing I would switch my pick. But with him back in the lineup and without Stoudemire then he should do well tonight. Confidence:3


No comments:

Post a Comment