SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 3/6


Not a great day of picks at the moment. The Bruins really let a win slip away after having a 3-0 lead oh well. There are a few decent picks today but the pick of the day is Iowa St. Check back later if more picks are added. Let me know if you have any questions. Follow me @danossftcpicks and good luck.

11:00 PAOK Salonlka win- Confidence:1


2:45 Paris Saint-Germain win- Confidence:2


2:45 Celtic- Confidence:2


7:03 North Carolina- Now I warn you this write up will be biased. But people told me I was an idiot for saying UNC would spank Florida St and well they won by 21. Maryland has not impressed me this year as a team. I understand there are tough at home with a 16-2 record. But the way North Carolina is playing right now is unbelievable. From watching this team from the beginning of the year to now is mind blowing. All there talent has come together and they are really starting to play well together. Their rotation is really understanding their roles  and understanding it’s all about winning games. On the other hand UNC has had some bad games on the road. I think the key match up to watch is how UNC guards Len which I think will ultimately decide the game. If UNC can contain Len and win the rebounding game then they should run away with this. Confidence:4

7:03 Maryland halftime lead or tie- I feel with the tie this is a safer pick. Confidence:2


7:04 Georgetown- Georgetown is red hot right now. I’m just confused as to why some sites have Villanova as the favorite. I think this could be a trap game but I couldn’t find a reason to not pick Georgetown. Confidence:4


7:04 Iowa St- Iowa St is really underrated. They're only loss at home this year was against Kansas. Iowa St lost a heart breaker to Oklahoma St the last time they played. Iowa St is coming off a bad loss @Oklahoma. I think Iowa St is a pretty solid pick to win this game. Confidence:5


7:05 Cleveland Cavaliers- They’re coming off a bad loss against the Knicks which they blew a huge lead in the game. I think they match up well with a struggling road team, the Utah Jazz and should win this game. Confidence:3


8:05 Minnesota Timberwolves- Wolves play well at home and are coming off some bad loses. Wizards are a bad road team. Confidence:4


8:05 New Orleans Hornets- At the time of me doing this write up Kobe is hurt and there is a chance he might not play. With that and the fact the Lakers will be playing on back to back nights. Confidence:3


8:35 Dallas Mavericks- These 2 teams played against each other only a couple of days ago. Houston dominated at home and won by 30 points. I think Dallas bounces back at home against their in state rival. Confidence:3


9:05 West Virginia- Total gut call but I think West Virginia has a good game tomorrow. I think Oklahoma is a tad overrated and could make this an interesting game. When these teams played @ West Virginia it was a 10 point game Confidence:2


9:05 Phoenix Suns- Raptors have been struggling lately and don’t play well on the road. If Rudy Gay doesn’t play then I would be a lot more confident about this pick. I still think Phoenix at home should win this game. Confidence:3


9:10 Spurs Double Digits- Tony Parker wont be playing but I don’t think it matters. San Antonio is one of the top teams for a reason. Confidence:3

9:10 2or 3- I think this a pretty good pick. Confidence:4


9:35 Calgary Flames- Sharks will be playing back to back road games. Calgary has played better of late. Confidence:4


10:30 49 or more- depends on the line and what happens in the first half. Confidence:3

11:05 California Winning Margin- I’m confused why this pick has the tie option. Stanford is bad and isn’t a good 3 pt shooting team. Cal is on a 7 game win streak and is red hot. Confidence:4

No comments:

Post a Comment