SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

SFTC Picks for Sunday 3/17

A pretty good on Saturday with my writeups. The only pick I was semi-confident in and lost was Ohio and they played awful in the second half.
As far as today goes I'm not sure what to expect in some of these games where the spread is either 1 or 2. I will do some research but I dont see any picks that I feel I'm going to put as confident.


Pick of the day is Any Other Golfer

930 Sunderland- Confidence:3

1238 Boston Bruins- I am a huge pens fan but I dont think they win this game. Both of these teams are coming off of big wins. This should be a great game of hockey. I think the Bruins want revenge after what happened the last time they played when the Pens scored 3 in the 3rd. If this was in Boston i would make this pick more confident. My pick is based off of Vokoun expecting to be the starting goalie. Confidence:3

105 Miami- I cant pick UNC to win this game. I think it will be close but I think Miami is too tough and wants a 1 seed. Confidence:4

105 SLU- I like both these teams so its tough for me to really pick 1 team. Confidence:2

105 Ole Miss- I think they keep it close enough because they need this game desperately.  Confidence:3

110 Any Other- Confidence:2

110 Dynameo W/D- Confidence:2

150 Any Other Golfer- Confidence:5

310 Any Other Result- Confidence:2

330 Clippers DD- Confidence:4

335 Ohio St- Confidence:2

500 Ottawa- Confidence:2

510 Any Other Result- Confidence:2

600 I think Tennessee gets in - Confidence:3

600 I dont think Virginia gets in- Confidence:3

700 Washington- Confidence:3

700 Timberwolves- Confidence:2

800 Edmonton- Confidence:3



No comments:

Post a Comment