SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

SFTC Picks for Sunday 3/3



Sorry for the minimal amount of information on some the picks. But most are toss ups. As of right now none of the picks are really sticking out as being solid picks. So right now my pick of the day would be North Carolina winning margin. Even though I dont like risking high streaks on a tough prop like that. 

As of right now my Saturday picks are looking very good for a second day in a row. So hopefully I can continue my March hot streak. Hit me up on twitter @danossftcpicks or leave me a comment if you have any questions.


11:00 Arsenal win or draw- I think a draw is the most likely outcome. Confidence:2


12:30 Detroit- Blackhawks have yet to lose in regulation. I think there due. But I don’t think Detroit is very good. Confidence:2

1:05 Any Other result- Confidence:3

1:00 Miami Heat- Miami is playing unreal right now. There is no way I could pick against them. The only thing I might change would be my confidence level. Confidence:4

1:30 Any Other Golfer- Confidence5

1:33 Georgia- Confidence:3

2:03 Dayton DD- Confidence:2


2:05 North Carolina winning margin or tie- I’m a big UNC fan so this may be a lil biased. But I feel UNC has been playing real well recently. They have really impressed me because there playing 4 guards on the floor most of the time. On top of that they are very tough at home. Florida St really struggles on the road. I think if UNC wins by 12 or more which I think is likely to happen then they should cover. Confidence:4


3:00 Islanders- Ottawa 3 games in 4 days. Confidence:3


3:00 Columbus- Colorado struggles on the road. Confidence:2


3:00 Dallas Stars- Depends on who is in net for the Blues. If Halak is this pick is at a 2. If he isn’t then this will be a 4.Confidence:2

3:05 Any Other Manufacturer- No idea


3:30 Clippers- OKC beat them twice this year. I don’t think they’ll be able to do it 3 times. Confidence:3



3:35 Kentucky- Tennessee has already clinched the conference and has nothing to play for. Confidence:3


4:00 Michigan Wolverines- Michigan was awful when these 2 teams met early this year. I think both these teams are overrated. Michigan St is solid defensively but I think Trey Burke will be too much. Confidence:3

4:05 Duke by 15+- Confidence:2

5:10 Chicago Fire- Confidence:1

6:00 NC ST- There are a much better team but they struggle on the road. Confidence:3


6:00 Florida- These teams are playing against each other on back to back days. Confidence:2

7:30New York Rangers- Confidence:3

7:30 Montreal Canadiens- Confidence:2

7:50 Portland Timbers- I think the draw is the most likely outcome. Confidence:3


8:00 Minnesota Wild- They have been play better of late. I think they should win this game at home. Confidence:3


8:00 Calgary Flames- Canucks are playing on back to back days.Confidence:2


8:10 Pacers winning margin or tie- Bulls will be playing on back to back nights. I don’t think they have too many good 3 pt shooters. Confidence:4

 8:11 David West- Confidence:2

9:30 Pacers- Confidence:2

10:10 Real Salt Lake- Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment