SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, March 22, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 3/23

I apologize for being busy the past couple of days I will try to post atleast some information on every prop. I hope these picks will start to change in my favor.



842 Graeme McDowell- Both of these golfers have struggled in their first 2 rounds. I think they will both shoot somewhere around par to 1 under. If this was 18 holes I would feel a lot better. But I think Graeme with the tie option is a pretty decent pick. Confidence:3

1203 Alabama- I think Alabama is a better team than Stanford. They are 14-3 at home this year and I think they should win this game. Confidence:3

1218 VCU- I have said all season that VCU is built to make a run in this tournament. Most of the games that Michigan has struggled this year has been when Trey Burke hasnt been able to get going. I think VCU will harass him with their depth and tire him out with their press. VCU also has a big edge in the post. Confidence:4

130 Any Other- I really hope they dont win by 50. Confidence:3

150 Justin Rose- I think Rose is just a better golfer. Confidence:3

200 Wild- The wild have been playing really good hockey of late. I think they should win this game. Confidence:3

245 Memphis 3 pointers- I know Memphis isnt a great 3 pt shooting team. But they are extremely athletic and I think match up well with Michigan St. I see them having a shot to win this game. I think they should win this prop if they hit 5 or 6 3s. Confidence:3

345 DC United- Confidence:1

420 Cal by 20- Confidence:2

518 Louisville DD- Colorado St doesnt have great guards which is what you will need to play against Louisville. I wouldnt risk a high streak on this pick because Colorado ST will have a rebounding edge and could keep this game close. I think Louisville is too talented and their press will be too much. Confidence:3

610 Arizona DD- Since I watched Arizona entire last game. I was really impressed with the way Sean Miller had this team prepared. This team will go as far as Lyons wants to take them. If he plays even close to the way he played on Thursday they should win easily. I think Arizonas guards are way too talented for Harvard. I will be rooting for Harvard though. Confidence:4

700 Detroit- 2 really bad teams. No idea who wins. Confidence:2

710 Saint Louis- Both of these teams are coming off impressive wins on Thursday. Seeing SLU play all year being an  A10 fan, I think they have too much leadership and really want to dedicate this run to Majerus. I think Oregon will keep this close but I think SLU is just more talented then Oregon in almost every phase. Confidence:4


745 Marquette- I have been waiting for this game whenever the brackets have came out. I think Butler will really struggle with a team that is more athletic and physical than them. Marquette does scare me because of the flaws in their game which include lacking of outside shooting. Since they arent a great shooting team it means that this will be a lower scoring game which means Butler will be in this game. I think the main key to stopping or beating Butler is defending Clarke. I think he is the focal point of their offense. I hope Marquette will see that. If they do then their athleticism should win them this game hands down. If they dont and he gets hot then Butler might run away with this game. Confidence:4


 746 Butler or tie- I just think this is a much safer pick. The game should be close at halftime so the odds favor this pick. Confidence:2

800 Bulls- Total gut call but I think the Bulls pull out this game at home.Confidence:2

840 Gonzaga winning margin-  I think Gonazga didnt play their best basketball on Thursday and will come out and play better. Southern got hot and made a good bit of 3s to keep it close. Wichita isnt a great shooting team. I think as long as they win by around 7 then they should win this prop. Confidence:3

852 Yes- Depends on the first half but both of these teams are low scoring teams. Confidence:2

915 David Taylor

940 Syracuse DD- Cuse made a statement granted it was Montana. They play extremly well and I see them to play the same sort of game. Should be too much for an average Cal team. Confidence:3

1000 Oilers- A better home team and a gut call. Confidence:2

1040 San Jose- Confidence:1


No comments:

Post a Comment