SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, March 3, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 3/4



I’m on the road today but I will still make sure all of my picks are up. Most of my picks I will put more research into so you might have to check back to see if I switch picks or switch the confidence.

My record so far in March is 63-26 (.708). 

So I guess you could say I'm doing pretty well so far. Nothing is really jumping out to me as being a good pick. The only thing I might feel confident in is Cincinnati but hard to say. But I would not risk a high streak on it. Good luck to everyone and let me know if you have any questions.


11:00  Dukla Prague win or draw- I’m not really familiar with this soccer league. Confidence:2


3:00 Aston Villa- I just think this a safer pick. Even though Man City is more than capable or winning by 2 or more. Confidence:2

3:01 28th or later- Confidence:1

4:03 No Goal- But depends on what happens in first half. Confidence:2

7:03 Cincinnati Single digit loss or win- I’ve been saying this for a while. I follow Louisville basketball and I think they are due for a bad game soon. On top of that I’m not sure why Cincinnati has really struggled of later. But if Cincy plays close to where they were playing at the beginning of the year they should keep this close. I think Cincy has better guard play and that’s a main reason for this being a pretty tight game. Confidence:4

7:03 Kilpatrick or tie- I'm baffled at the fact that 93 percent have russ smith. The only reason is he might shoot more times. Kilpatrick is a much better player and since I think Cincy keeps this close he should win this. Confidence:3

7:04 Any Other Result- This is a tough pick for me. On one hand I think Texas Tech is not just a good team and Kansas is. I think Kansas could run away with this but maybe Texas Tech hits a 3 late to only lose by 24. Confidence:2


7:04 Connecticut- I don’t follow women’s basketball that much but this should be a great game. I think Notre Dame is a better team but its hard for me to think Connecticut will lose to Notre Dames twice in one season. Confidence:3


7:05 Toronto- Toronto is tough at home and has impressed me this year. I’m not sure what has happen to New Jersey they may be due for a good game. Confidence:2

7:05 Knicks- dont feel good about it. Confidence:2 

8:10 2 pointer- confidence:2

9:05 Baylor- I am still amazed that Baylor screwed up so bad on Saturday. I’m also in shock that Baylor is a bubble team. I guess it shows how bad some of the bubble teams are this year. With that being said Baylor has something to play for. Texas has played better with Kabongo(spelling) but I think Baylor should be able to pull off a win. Confidence:3

9:06 Baylor halftime lead or tie- I think Kabongo only makes  1 or 2 fgs so as long as Baylor comes ready to play they should win this. Confidence:3

9:06 North Carolina A&T- more research needed – Confidence:1


9:07 Phoenix Coyotes- I am really impressed with the Ducks this year. But I believe they have to come back to earth soon. Confidence:2


9:10 Juan Martin Del Porto- I'm concerned about Nadals knee and this is an exhibition match. Confidence:2

10:10 69 or more- I want to see the 2nd half line at halftime but feel this is a decent pick. Confidence:3

10:35 Los Angeles Kings- This should be a really good game. I think Nashville has underperformed this year. But Kings are at home. Confidence:2



No comments:

Post a Comment