SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 3/18

I hope everyone will be filling out their brackets the next couple of days. My picks have been doing pretty well the past couple of days so lets hope it stays that way.


900 Salavat Ufa- Confidence:2

1200 Jihlava - Confidence:2

103 Braves- Confidence:3

705 Portland- Confidence:3

735 Brooklyn- I hope they dont screw everyone again cause there on the road. Confidence:4

735 Atlanta- Confidence:3

735 Lightning- Confidence:2

805 Denver- Confidence:2

805 Golden State- Confidence:3

810 Heat winning margin- I just cant pick against the Heat. Garnett is ruled out and the Celtics arent a great 3 pt shooting team. I could see them having a good game and making around 7-8 3s but I dont think that will be enough. Miami wont overlook Boston and will come ready to play. I dont see the streak ending tonight. Confidence:4

810 Lebron and Wade- I feel that this is just a safer pick. I mean if they the Celtics were to have a good first quarter and score maybe 28 points. I think there is a pretty good chance that they could do it. Confidence:3

835 Dallas- Confidence:3

905 Any Other- Confidence:2

935 25 or fewer- Depends on what happens in first half. Confidence:3

1005 Vancouver- Confidence:2

1005 Lakers- Kobe isnt playing tonight but I still think the team is good enough to win. Confidence:3

1040 Jazz DD- Knicks are playing awful right now. There playing on back to back days. If anthony isnt playing then ill be confident about this pick. Even if he is I think its a pretty solid pick. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment