SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 3/25


I will hopefully add some more info on the later picks. I'll let people know if I change any of my picks via twitter.




1000 Tiger by 2- I feel this is just the better pick. Im pretty confident that Tiger will win the tournament but dont know how I feel him winning by 2. That is because he wont be playing to win by 2 or more. The only golfers that I could see screwing this up are Keegan Bradley and Ricky Fowler. They are both 3 shots back. But with my brief research on the rest of todays pick I feel that this is the best pick. Confidence:4

1110 7 or more- I dont really have any analysis on womens tennis but I just feel this is a better play because this is the basically the elite eight matchup. I know Na is pretty good but the other player just beat Wozniacki. Confidence:2

105 Orioles- Godfrey vs McFarland. I never heard of either. Flip a coin maybe. Confidence:1

155 Any Other- This pick kind of depends on what the score is at the point in the tournament. If he is up a couple of strokes he might lay up and play for a bogey. Which is what he did the last time this pick was up a couple of weeks ago. I will try to announce my pick on twitter since I will probably be watching the tournament.  Confidence:2

330 Brazil win- Confidence:2

703 Providence DD- Providence is tough at home and Robert Morris is coming off an emotional win against Kentucky. I think Robert Morris wont carry about there season anymore. Confidence:3

705 Any Other- Confidence:1

705 Grizzlies- Confidence:2

710 Any Other- This pick will probably depend on what happens with Wade. Confidence:2

735 Ottawa- I feel pretty confident in this pick because Kovalchuk is going be out for a couple of weeks. Confidence:3

805 Blackhawks- Confidence:2

835 Dallas- Confidence:1

905 BYU winning margin- Confidence:2

945 South Florida- Confidence:2

1005 Anaheim- Confidence:2

1005 Southern Miss DD- Confidence:2

1005 Phoenix- Confidence:2

1035 Golden State- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment